It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ggf162: Second reply gets Brutal Legend (steam)
I'll be first then. :)
Heh. Interesting tactic. I don't want the game, but I wanted to +2 you and appreciate you for spicing things up. As it's a neat idea. Hm.
ninjas must be asleep...
arr0whead: ninjas must be asleep...
Or they already have it :P
Nope, just have the game :)
Or scared of the metal :D
Is there second position still free? :)

Real one ninjas never sleep:) So, i'm definitely not one.
Post edited September 13, 2013 by truhlik77
truhlik77: Is there second position still free? :)
Free-er than my Thursday nights (really free)
truhlik77: Is there second position still free? :)
ggf162: Free-er than my Thursday nights (really free)
Wait for Today's night. I believe that will not be definitively free:)
Key received. Thanks
Anyone played Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light? see it's on Special at Steam, and it's the only Lara Croft game I don't have on steam :D
te_lanus: Anyone played Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light? see it's on Special at Steam, and it's the only Lara Croft game I don't have on steam :D
It's a bit neat. It has a demo, I recommend you give it a try.
Post edited September 13, 2013 by Garrett24601
te_lanus: Anyone played Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light? see it's on Special at Steam, and it's the only Lara Croft game I don't have on steam :D
It's a very good co-op game. I'd recommend it if you like puzzles, the puzzles are way too easy in singleplayer though, try to find a friend to play with if you buy it
Post edited September 13, 2013 by spoderman
It has outstanding local co-op, works flawlessly with gamepads, has lots of hidden items and areas, and a nice blend of action and puzzles. I highly recommend it! I got it on sale for super cheap and was shocked at the value. I haven't played it solo, because the co-op was so much fun! Definitely try the demo.
spoderman: It's a very good co-op game. I'd recommend it if you like puzzles, the puzzles are way too easy in singleplayer though, try to find a friend to play with if you buy it
I hate Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light with a passion. Total betrayal for me as I loved the Crystal Dynamics trilogy.
spoderman: It's a very good co-op game. I'd recommend it if you like puzzles, the puzzles are way too easy in singleplayer though, try to find a friend to play with if you buy it
niniendowarrior: I hate Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light with a passion. Total betrayal for me as I loved the Crystal Dynamics trilogy.
hmm it is a fun game on it's own though with lara in it. It's not called tomb raider for a reason. But I enjoy it more with the raziel and kain skins and voices. But the same critisism would apply here I guess.