It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: negrep the chicken worrying freak for it! :O

[snip]
blakstar: Sorry, I thought you were speaking in tongues for a moment there :-)

Took me a couple of moments to work out what "negrep" was :-)
He gets a bit racist after his seventh pint.

WAY LATE EDIT: It's a pun, if a tasteless one. Sachys is not a racist. Besides, chimps don't have races. ;)
Post edited September 13, 2013 by IAmSinistar
DyNaer:
A lot do it seems. Sadly. Check the gift request threads for an example.
IAmSinistar: He gets a bit racist after his seventh pint.
Yeah - not summat you could actually accuse me of in truth (good job I know its a punnage type jest or you would be knee deep in the result of this weeks curry experiment!).
HEHEH!
Post edited September 12, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: Yeah - not summat you could actually accuse me of in truth (good job I know its a punnage type jest or you would be knee deep in the result of this weeks curry experiment!).
HEHEH!
Yah, I know that'd not be you.

And what is this week's curry? I'm hoping for a hot vindaloo.
Post edited September 12, 2013 by IAmSinistar
Sachys: Evening Colonel! ;)
Howdy. Any chance you can send those feedback? :D
IAmSinistar: And what is this week's curry? I'm hoping for a hot vindaloo.
PHAL+!

Actually, it was often the British Imperials (Ie the other colonies) that often came up with the slurs - the British are just FAR better at using them with intent I think - the language (int he British use and use of accent) is powered by it.
niniendowarrior:
Read it all the other night - meant to reply - got pissed before bedtime o clock. Remember loving what I'd read, an thinking "needs some tidying, otherwise a doer" then passed out.
If ya want More detail - have to be day or two so I can skim over again!
Erm.... was there a quick touch of editing there? I believe I was looking at a post casting aspersions on the English. HMMPHHH! :-)
blakstar: Erm.... was there a quick touch of editing there? I believe I was looking at a post casting aspersions on the English. HMMPHHH! :-)
the edit was me replying to the colonel and correcting a spelling to his portion of the message!
Edit: my spelling on my reply to his portion of the message.
IAmSinistar: And what is this week's curry? I'm hoping for a hot vindaloo.
Sachys: PHAL+!

Actually, it was often the British Imperials (Ie the other colonies) that often came up with the slurs - the British are just FAR better at using them with intent I think - the language (int he British use and use of accent) is powered by it.
Lovely, I had a nice rogan josh the other day. Went through me like steel raisins through a rubber rabbit, just as it should.

And you are spot on about it really being the various Colonials. It takes the kind of mindset that has no trouble in displacing or massacring the natives to really come up with the nasty slurs. A tradition America proudly keeps alive!

blakstar: Erm.... was there a quick touch of editing there? I believe I was looking at a post casting aspersions on the English. HMMPHHH! :-)
I excised a weak joke about the British facility with slurs, which is what you are probably referring to. Too much dead horse flogging in that in hindsight. :) Sachys hit the point much better with the frame shift over to the Colonials.
IAmSinistar: [snip]

I excised a weak joke about the British facility with slurs, which is what you are probably referring to. Too much dead horse flogging in that in hindsight. :) Sachys hit the point much better with the frame shift over to the Colonials.
Don't worry about it... I was just kidding. I grew up in an international setting, and went to an American International school when I was younger, so I'm not particularly serious about national stereotypes! :-)
Sachys: Read it all the other night - meant to reply - got pissed before bedtime o clock. Remember loving what I'd read, an thinking "needs some tidying, otherwise a doer" then passed out.
If ya want More detail - have to be day or two so I can skim over again!
I did some tidying up on it after you took an offline copy of it. I'll wait. :)
blakstar: Don't worry about it... I was just kidding. I grew up in an international setting, and went to an American International school when I was younger, so I'm not particularly serious about national stereotypes! :-)
Good to hear, I think stereotypes are rootless beasts as well. They make for fun shorthand sometimes, though. :)

EDIT: Good night, ninja masters. Keep the dojo warm!
rodrolliv: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post43626

Reposting for better structure

1 2 3 4 - 5 6 7 8 - 9 10 8 10 - 2 11 12 13
Are any of them duplicates? I'm getting 2 numbers as A.
niniendowarrior: I did some tidying up on it after you took an offline copy of it. I'll wait. :)
O_O

I dont remember you saying that before!

now my reading has been in vain! O_o

heheh!

...and I just watched sesamae streets episode on "z" too dammit!
rodrolliv: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post43626

Reposting for better structure

1 2 3 4 - 5 6 7 8 - 9 10 8 10 - 2 11 12 13
^ ^
Post edited September 12, 2013 by Spinorial
nightrunner227: Are any of them duplicates? I'm getting 2 numbers as A.
Sorry, it's been redeemed a few moments ago.

Congrats to Spinorial!