It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: snip
As promised earlier, gave Livalink a try (in spite of the title constantly making me think of Livasnaps, the dog treat). Thanks again to triple-word-score Rodzaju for the game.

It's pretty much a tech demo that's also a wave-based arena shooter. Very limited in terms of actual gameplay, but a surprising amount of stuff built in. I can't recommend it as a purchase, but if it turns into a bona fide game, it could be a good one. Creditable effort for a tiny indie release.
blakstar: Anyway, speaking of greedy, bloodsucking......... erm... anyone want a Steam code for Obulis that I seem to have lurking here? :-)
can I have it? :)
blakstar: Anyway, speaking of greedy, bloodsucking......... erm... anyone want a Steam code for Obulis that I seem to have lurking here? :-)
Sorapak: can I have it? :)
PM Sent!
high rated
Crysis2

Medal Of Honour

Mirrors Edge

June 2013 joindate or later - prove to me you've contributed to the commnunity via link in reply and your first pick (name it) is yours.
Sachys: Crysis2

Medal Of Honour

Mirrors Edge

June 2013 joindate or later - prove to me you've contributed to the commnunity via link in reply and your first pick (name it) is yours.
nvm
Post edited September 12, 2013 by lemuria
+1 to my good mate, Sachys. :D
Sachys: Crysis2

Medal Of Honour

Mirrors Edge

lemuria: crysis 2 ?
link
"June 2013 joindate or later" Sorry.
me
night everyone.
niniendowarrior: +1 to my good mate, Sachys. :D
Maybe I ought to do a +1 to you.

You helped pull me out into this mess of giveaways and twisted people :-)
blakstar: Maybe I ought to do a +1 to you.

negrep the chicken worrying freak for it! :O

Evening Colonel! ;)

Still available:

Crysis2

Medal Of Honour

Mirrors Edge

Post edited September 12, 2013 by Sachys
ma5terbob: me
Sorry, already sent a PM to an earlier claimant! See Sorapak above...
lemuria: night everyone.
G'night lem!
DyNaer: i have a guess : when gog offered Torchlight for free , for a limited period of time. .P
Sachys: Nah, we had an influx then, but this is a random tsunami right now (see the join dates -august and september for a lot). I think though that the torchlight thread still gifting out codes may not help - that will definately draw traffic, and some will look around the forum for what else is free no doubt, but still... it's a bit odd!
well , that could be bad , if some people just register here for freebies :/
Post edited September 12, 2013 by DyNaer
blakstar: Maybe I ought to do a +1 to you.

Sachys: negrep the chicken worrying freak for it! :O

[snip]
Sorry, I thought you were speaking in tongues for a moment there :-)

Took me a couple of moments to work out what "negrep" was :-)