It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

te_lanus: Paranormal seems to have unlocked, thus is downloadable in steam
oh,right,if you have it on desura,go to collection and keys
te_lanus: Paranormal seems to have unlocked, thus is downloadable in steam
Which bundle is that on? Or is that a separate observation?
Zuxx: may i ?
thank you +1
IAmSinistar: Hmm, normally these go to higher-rep established members, but I'll make an exception this time. Be sure to contribute to the community when you can!

Key PM'd.
Thank you.
IAmSinistar: Which bundle is that on? Or is that a separate observation?
It's on Desura, was in a bundle bur can't remember which one, but they are giving Steam keys to most, also if you activated it on Desura, it gives steam keys on http://www.desura.com/collection, just go to paranormal, and click on keys. There is two one steam and a second desura key (which purpose the second desura key is for is unknown)
IAmSinistar: Which bundle is that on? Or is that a separate observation?
te_lanus: It's on Desura, was in a bundle bur can't remember which one, but they are giving Steam keys to most, also if you activated it on Desura, it gives steam keys on http://www.desura.com/collection, just go to paranormal, and click on keys. There is two one steam and a second desura key (which purpose the second desura key is for is unknown)
Ah, thank you, I wasn't aware of that feature. How neat!

I'm guessing the Desura keys are the activation keys for your own copy of the game, perhaps. Though maybe not, since they say "Invite" over the key text.

EDIT: Scratch that, it says "Invite" over Paranormal because I got that key as a gift. It says "Groupees" over a key from a Groupees purchase, etc. So yes, they appear to be your own keys.
Post edited September 12, 2013 by IAmSinistar
high rated
System Shock 2 for someone who wants

(Steam)
MysterGifter: System Shock 2 for someone who wants

(Steam)
me?

(Steam)
darkplanetar: me?
sent
MysterGifter: sent
thanks +1

(Steam)
Lucky you :)
Anybody had the chance to try ARMA 3?
How is it compared to ARMA 2
simon_vd: Anybody had the chance to try ARMA 3?
How is it compared to ARMA 2
Much better :-)
Anybody own 2 and 3 played ArmA II trough ArmA III engine.
Huh,Paranormal has cards,a game that just released on steam got cards,yup
kkreo: Huh,Paranormal has cards,a game that just released on steam got cards,yup
how do they chose the games that will have cards?
kkreo: Huh,Paranormal has cards,a game that just released on steam got cards,yup
darkplanetar: how do they chose the games that will have cards?
I think the devs and/or publishers choose whether the game will have cards or not, along with number of cards and their design.