It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: prolly as it on desura JohnWalrus mate.
but the fabled XENATAR would have of course gobbled it up had it been an open code so be thankfull!
Attachments:
Sachys: Found it - though the missing part of the puzzle eludes me, I'm happy to have gotten that far at least. Let me know how that turns out!
Not redeemed yet

(I probably should stop doing these posts and just bump the thread. maybe tomorrow)
high rated
Dogfight 1942
Ian: Dogfight 1942
hmm
Ian: Dogfight 1942
Me?
Sachys: Found it - though the missing part of the puzzle eludes me, I'm happy to have gotten that far at least. Let me know how that turns out!
rodrolliv: Not redeemed yet

(I probably should stop doing these posts and just bump the thread. maybe tomorrow)
I don't know anything...
rodrolliv:
Heheh!

Well, all I can say is the bit i should know, aint what I think it is!
Stooner: I don't know anything...
A world renowned common truth!
Post edited September 11, 2013 by Sachys
I have a couple keys laying around that I don't think have been given away yet. Anyone want to try a Desura code for Chompy Chomp Chomp or Particulars?
akhliber: I have a couple keys laying around that I don't think have been given away yet. Anyone want to try a Desura code for Chompy Chomp Chomp or Particulars?
is particulars the adventure game that was on groupees?
Post edited September 11, 2013 by Sachys
guys i canny cope with this tethering crap - will be back tomorrow, tc
Ian: guys i canny cope with this tethering crap - will be back tomorrow, tc
Take care, Ian! Thank you for the giveaways. :D
akhliber: I have a couple keys laying around that I don't think have been given away yet. Anyone want to try a Desura code for Chompy Chomp Chomp or Particulars?
Sachys: is particulars the adventure game that was on groupees?
It was on Groupees. not sure if it's an adventure game. Looks more like arcade action. You want?
Heheh!
NOW YOU KNOW MY PAIN!

Heheh!

Inabit! :)
Good night!
akhliber:
OH, now I know which game ya mean - I'll pass thanks! :)