It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: she ruined 5 years :) and thats really funny, she wanted to try with her ex. thats really funny. I'll give this ring to my mom.
thanks for ga; +1
maybe you can find another girl nicer...
lemuria: snip
Im sorry man, I recently split from my long term partner, 8 years down the shitter. Worst thing is that im happier now than I have been for longer than I can remember.
lemuria: she ruined 5 years :) and thats really funny, she wanted to try with her ex. thats really funny. I'll give this ring to my mom.
darkplanetar: thanks for ga; +1
maybe you can find another girl nicer...
I have computer thats better lol
Nerd Mode Activated.
Post edited September 11, 2013 by lemuria
IAmSinistar: I feel bad uprepping your post for the giveaway, considering the rest of the content. But probably a good thing in the long run - better she leave now than after you've live years of a lie.
Ah hell man, that is awful. I speak from experience when I say that it's a losing proposition to get involved with someone who isn't over their ex. You always end up being the one who suffers in that situation. (And I'm sure you thought she was over him, hell, she may have thought so to, lying to herself all along.)

I hope your mother likes her present. At least it went to a woman who is worthy of your love. :)
IAmSinistar: Ah hell man, that is awful. I speak from experience when I say that it's a losing proposition to get involved with someone who isn't over their ex. You always end up being the one who suffers in that situation. (And I'm sure you thought she was over him, hell, she may have thought so to, lying to herself all along.)

I hope your mother likes her present. At least it went to a woman who is worthy of your love. :)
I just need to drink somethings and activate my wow or swtor account back.

Cardinal Quest (Desura)

cq_prom_U4LCW0G3
cq_prom_6Z2TXGJE
cq_prom_AT5LMMA4
Post edited September 11, 2013 by lemuria
high rated
Anyone want Mark of the Ninja? Let me know.
cmdr_flashheart: Anyone want Mark of the Ninja? Let me know.
me? :P
bela555: me? :P
I would love gifting newbies ! But I would like you to gain a bit more rep, though :]
cmdr_flashheart:
I was gonna say - we've had another influx and theyre all straight to gift threads without bothering with the rest of the forum or even getting to know anyone.
bela555: me? :P
cmdr_flashheart: I would love gifting newbies ! But I would like you to gain a bit more rep, though :]
okey, i understand if u dont want to give it to me, np :)
is it still available? :)

EDIT:it was! thank you!! :D
Post edited September 11, 2013 by Sorapak
Sorapak: is it still available? :)
PM sent :]
Aww missing out on all the good stuff today gotta love messed up internet
I'm back from my trip :) how you ninjas doing lately.
Crsldmc: I'm back from my trip :) how you ninjas doing lately.
Not bad. Hope you enjoyed your trip :)