It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't suppose anyone wants Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition on Steam?
Stooner: uh?

You're talking about that one they send by email?
well, I think it's not for every game...
They have a voucher on their front page atm for 20% off but unfortunately it doesn't work with any bundles they have.
Post edited September 11, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: They have a voucher on their front page atm for 20% off but unfortunately it doesn't work with any bundles they have.
*This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with another voucher, selected titles only. Valid until 1500UTC 13/09/2013.
Please Note: Some offers may be subject to region restrictions.

Tarnicus: I don't suppose anyone wants Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition on Steam?
Not today, I want sleep, you have some?
Stooner: *This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with another voucher, selected titles only. Valid until 1500UTC 13/09/2013.

I got plenty of sleep last night :)
Stooner: *This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with another voucher, selected titles only. Valid until 1500UTC 13/09/2013.

Tarnicus: I got plenty of sleep last night :)
Lucky you!... ;p
morning ninjas
Tarnicus: I don't suppose anyone wants Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition on Steam?
:D
Hmmm.
I can accept that game :)))
hello to all gog members
darkplanetar: hello to all gog members
+1 for 100 :) and hi
darkplanetar: hello to all gog members
lemuria: +1 for 100 :) and hi
thanks +1 to you too
Stooner: uh?

You're talking about that one they send by email?
well, I think it's not for every game...
Tarnicus: They have a voucher on their front page atm for 20% off but unfortunately it doesn't work with any bundles they have.
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition still availble ?
Morning! What's up today? :P
i didnt miss out on a new pastry / sweet game did i? ^_^
Hello all :)