It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: On another note - seems Spiral Knights has been added to my steam account without me asking (and its a free to play anyways) what the hell? Weird!
F2P? Does it have in-game purchasing? If so, may be a case of "the first hit is free, kid" from your local candy man.
Sachys: On another note - seems Spiral Knights has been added to my steam account without me asking (and its a free to play anyways) what the hell? Weird!
IAmSinistar: F2P? Does it have in-game purchasing? If so, may be a case of "the first hit is free, kid" from your local candy man.
Yeah - i think its some kinda drive like that

Edit: judging my the community hub posts, thats exactly whats happened
Post edited September 06, 2013 by Sachys
IAmSinistar: F2P? Does it have in-game purchasing? If so, may be a case of "the first hit is free, kid" from your local candy man.
Sachys: Yeah - i think its some kinda drive like that
I don't even know what Spiral Knights is. LOL.
Sachys: Yeah - i think its some kinda drive like that
niniendowarrior: I don't even know what Spiral Knights is. LOL.
some kinda dota 2 shit!
Edit: okay, thats completely fucked up - for some reason because i have EMPIRE TOTAL WAR (a more far removed game I cannot remember) it INCLUDES a dlc for this shit!
Note to everyone - Empire TW was shite anyways, dont buy it
Post edited September 06, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: some kinda dota 2 shit!
aha... I'm steeeeeering clear of that one.
Actually, Spiral Knights is a F2P (P2W) Dungeon Crawler. Be accurate on the shit.
Litharian: Actually, Spiral Knights is a F2P (P2W) Dungeon Crawler. Be accurate on the shit.
same shit - except it has more peanuts
Sachys: Edit: okay, thats completely fucked up - for some reason because i have EMPIRE TOTAL WAR (a more far removed game I cannot remember) it INCLUDES a dlc for this shit!
Note to everyone - Empire TW was shite anyways, dont buy it
Well there you go. Their algorithm decided, "Hey, since you bought this shit game, I bet you'd be interested in this other game, which is also shit."

Stop buying shit, man. Or at least throw it faster than it accumulates.
IAmSinistar: Well there you go. Their algorithm decided, "Hey, since you bought this shit game, I bet you'd be interested in this other game, which is also shit."

Stop buying shit, man. Or at least throw it faster than it accumulates.
He sorta has a "thing" for shit...
http://store.steampowered.com/news/11346/
"Library now always shows free games if you own any of its DLC " - so to get people to play this thing, theyre sneaking in dlc to other games, and then forcing it to sit their on your account until nothing else works on your steam account and you eventually play it then it hypnotises you and you start buyin in game items.

poo!
Can I has free game? :)
Post edited September 06, 2013 by Jon_Irenicus
Jon_Irenicus: Can I has free game? :)
Here you go.
mwhahaha

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
dizcology: Here you go.
TY