It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How many are up for Birthday puzzle?
Prize: Trainz: Coronation Scot DLC
Post edited September 06, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: How many are up for Birthday puzzle?
might be - though not sure if my brain can take it after two hours of From Dust
Scratch that. First reply that asks for it gets Coronation Scot DLC for Steam.
niniendowarrior: Scratch that. First reply that asks for it gets Coronation Scot DLC for Steam.
I'll pass because I don't have the Trainz game but Happy Birthday
niniendowarrior: Scratch that. First reply that asks for it gets Coronation Scot DLC for Steam.
Ki11s0n3: I'll pass because I don't have the Trainz game but Happy Birthday
Thank you. It looks like nobody likes this DLC.
niniendowarrior: Thank you. It looks like nobody likes this DLC.
I'd take it if it weren't Steam. I'm hoping to pick up the Trainz Classics titles eventually.

Happy Solar Revolution Odometer Click, by the way!
IAmSinistar: I'd take it if it weren't Steam. I'm hoping to pick up the Trainz Classics titles eventually.

MERRY 200!
They should - those kind of trains pass by here regularly (because of the rail museum etc) and they're fantastic!
Post edited September 06, 2013 by Sachys
IAmSinistar: I'd take it if it weren't Steam. I'm hoping to pick up the Trainz Classics titles eventually.

Sachys: MERRY 200!
Oo, yah, it is, isn't it? Thanks mate! I'd do a giveaway, but GOG is promising us birthday presents soon, so I'm going to wait to see what that unleashes.
Sachys: MERRY 200!
IAmSinistar: Oo, yah, it is, isn't it? Thanks mate! I'd do a giveaway, but GOG is promising us birthday presents soon, so I'm going to wait to see what that unleashes.
Are they?
hi
IAmSinistar: Oo, yah, it is, isn't it? Thanks mate! I'd do a giveaway, but GOG is promising us birthday presents soon, so I'm going to wait to see what that unleashes.
Sachys: Are they?
That's my take on their hints. We shall see, n'est pas?

:D
Sachys: Are they?
IAmSinistar: That's my take on their hints. We shall see, n'est pas?
It'll probably be some $5 sale on games - maybe a new freebie.

If they end up giving away another "premium" like Torchlight, this place will be overrun by grabby kids and scammer though.
IAmSinistar: That's my take on their hints. We shall see, n'est pas?
Sachys: It'll probably be some $5 sale on games - maybe a new freebie.

If they end up giving away another "premium" like Torchlight, this place will be overrun by grabby kids and scammer though.
Possibly, aye. I'll stay cup-half-full until the day thereof, simply because they technically don't owe us anything. Therefore any largesse on their part is welcome, even if we consider it smallesse. ;)
Sachys: It'll probably be some $5 sale on games - maybe a new freebie.

IAmSinistar: Possibly, aye. I'll stay cup-half-full until the day thereof, simply because they technically don't owe us anything. Therefore any largesse on their part is welcome, even if we consider it smallesse. ;)
Indeed!

On another note - seems Spiral Knights has been added to my steam account without me asking (and its a free to play anyways) what the hell? Weird!