It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Am I the only one who feels that DA: Awakening is not as good as DA: Origins?
IAmSinistar: You're not alone. Didn't grab me at all. Loved Origins, didn't even bother playing through Awakening after the first few hours. Hard to say exactly why, but just wasn't compelling.
Yeah. Has not grabbed me at all. I think it has more to do with the situation they put you in as there is no sense of journey and progression happening. You start off as the arl and Warden commander and are dumped with such rubbish responsibilities.
niniendowarrior: Checking my SteamGift entry to find 0 entries on it. LOL. I guess turning a year older doesn't help! LOL.
Momo1991: Happy Birthday ;-)
Thank you, oh fair lady. :)
Momo1991: Anyone need $10 towards March of War?

https://marchofwar.isotx.com/

And I've also got another $10 towards Iron Grip: Marauders...

https://igmarauders.isotx.com/splashpage/
+1 but not redeemed. :D
Post edited September 05, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Well PM me if so - I'm off to have some dinner ;-)
Holy crap @ Recca.
Mornig.
I'm trying to reveal Art of Reverse Ninja style. First, who PM me any key, got thanks in my next post and several hidden "+" :)
truhlik77: Mornig.
I'm trying to reveal Art of Reverse Ninja style. First, who PM me any key, got thanks in my next post and several hidden "+" :)
It dont work like that
truhlik77: Mornig.
Sachys: It dont work like that
It seems no one. Reverse style doesn't work at all. It's dead end developments. It was just morning joke>)
Sachys: It dont work like that
truhlik77: It seems no one. Reverse style doesn't work at all. It's dead end developments. It was just morning joke>)
not really a worthwhile in this thread - as we have become more and more prone to spammers and scammers, people can only take your post on face value (therefore likely fitting it into one of the prior categories as you arent exactly a "known" regular), and as such does not come across well in all. sorry
Post edited September 05, 2013 by Sachys
The art of ANTI-Ninja, on the otherhand, might be a fun game.

Post a time limit and an offer, and then give the offered code to the LAST person to reply.

Remind me to try it next time I have a free code.
Litharian: The art of ANTI-Ninja, on the otherhand, might be a fun game.

Post a time limit and an offer, and then give the offered code to the LAST person to reply.

Remind me to try it next time I have a free code.
pretty sure thats been tried. also the last person to post will likely be wakalo
(just so yer on guard)
Sachys: pretty sure thats been tried. also the last person to post will likely be wakalo
(just so yer on guard)
Ugh. I'd hate to have to put a rep limit on a Ninja Giveaway.
Sachys: pretty sure thats been tried. also the last person to post will likely be wakalo
(just so yer on guard)
Litharian: Ugh. I'd hate to have to put a rep limit on a Ninja Giveaway.
a rep limit wouldnt stop it in the case of your "ANTI-ninja" suggestion - wakalo is well prepared for that with multiple accounts - as are other scammers like xanatar who grabs all the desura codes!

edit: though Wpegg has stated they have no problem with a rep / join limit in ninja for the record
niniendowarrior: Checking my SteamGift entry to find 0 entries on it. LOL. I guess turning a year older doesn't help! LOL.
Never figured "ageing" was part of the secret recipe :P Happy day!
Spinorial: Never figured "ageing" was part of the secret recipe :P Happy day!
Thanks!
D24MA-WTIIT-34723

Turba - steam
Post edited September 06, 2013 by ggf162
ggf162: D24MA-WTIIT-34723

Turba )Desura(
The product key (D24MA-WTIIT-34723) could not be found. You cannot accept it.

so maybe it was a steam key?
Post edited September 06, 2013 by darkplanetar