It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: So I just grabbed the humble weekly, mainly as a cheap way to get the last AI war ex-pack.
Already having the base game & the other 4 DLC's, I don't want to see that code going to waste.
So if you want it, just shout....
Can I have it ?
bradgy: Shattered Haven steam key to the first person who posts Don Bradman's batting average below
Litharian: 99.94?
PM'd!
simon_vd: Evening all.

I got a few coupons from DProject a while back that I will not use.
So if you need some ask on PM.

50% OFF
Strike Suit Zero
Killing Floor
LIMBO
Delve Deeper
Snuggle Truck
What's 'DProject'? I couldn't find anything when I googled...
Rodzaju: So I just grabbed the humble weekly, mainly as a cheap way to get the last AI war ex-pack.
Already having the base game & the other 4 DLC's, I don't want to see that code going to waste.
DLCs please?
EDIT: Drat. Thanks, still :-)
Post edited September 05, 2013 by Spinorial
Fever_Discordia: What's 'DProject'? I couldn't find anything when I googled...
GOGlodyte. :p
simon_vd: Evening all.

I got a few coupons from DProject a while back that I will not use.
So if you need some ask on PM.

50% OFF
Strike Suit Zero
Killing Floor
LIMBO
Delve Deeper
Snuggle Truck
A fellow GOG forum user...
Spinorial: DLCs please?
It was 1 key for the lot (plus Tidalis).

And you were dozing at the right moment, it seems....

:)
Rodzaju: It was 1 key for the lot (plus Tidalis).

And you were dozing at the right moment, it seems....

:)
Yeah, I thought I was in time, too bad. Was actually just investigating the source of all these AI War keys. Unfortunately I guess people are listing them as the base game on SG, and I can't bid for them :(
Post edited September 05, 2013 by Spinorial
innerring: A fellow GOG forum user...
LOL oh I see - You have to admit it sounded more like a website than a person (no offence 'D')
Trying to play Ghostbusters The Videogame DS and... who greenlit this piece of junk? Controls are horrendous!
Spinorial: DLCs please?
EDIT: Drat. Thanks, still :-)
Check yer mail matey.
IAmSinistar: Check yer mail matey.
Thanks, my good Sir! Off to investigate...
So, all, how is your day?
Mine was fine i guess, feeling a bit sick but i picked up Metro Last Light and as soon as i fix this game [right now i am having major issues] i will have fun, i played all Metro 2033 and read the novel and hopefully i fix this one.
Checking my SteamGift entry to find 0 entries on it. LOL. I guess turning a year older doesn't help! LOL.
niniendowarrior: Checking my SteamGift entry to find 0 entries on it. LOL. I guess turning a year older doesn't help! LOL.
Has the arse fallen out of the chicken market?! O_o

...and MERRY ANNUALISED LIVER DEGREDATION DAY!