It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grimwerk: *grimwerk needs to go to the shrink*
Yup! ;)
59 hours 22 minutes. I'm still alive(thank god i'm not asian), now time to sleep.
Night everyone
Playing a bit of Magic 2014 on Android. Wow, it's taking a while for me to re-acclimatise with the rules.
niniendowarrior: Playing a bit of Magic 2014 on Android. Wow, it's taking a while for me to re-acclimatise with the rules.
Lucky, I have been wanting to get one of those games but have been broke though I think I may start with 2012 but who knows
niniendowarrior: Playing a bit of Magic 2014 on Android. Wow, it's taking a while for me to re-acclimatise with the rules.
Ki11s0n3: Lucky, I have been wanting to get one of those games but have been broke though I think I may start with 2012 but who knows
If you have Android, it's free.
Ki11s0n3: Lucky, I have been wanting to get one of those games but have been broke though I think I may start with 2012 but who knows
niniendowarrior: If you have Android, it's free.
I don't have Android :'(
niniendowarrior: If you have Android, it's free.
CymTyr: I don't have Android :'(
Ah... that is a shame. :(
CymTyr: I don't have Android :'(
niniendowarrior: Ah... that is a shame. :(
It's all good. I do all my computing on the PC and eventually want to get a tablet, but Android is tempting.
CymTyr: It's all good. I do all my computing on the PC and eventually want to get a tablet, but Android is tempting.
I've used an Android for the past year now and it's been good... and testing at times. Just make sure you are getting one knowing its limitations and checking your expectations. And... Magic 2014 ROCKS!
CymTyr: It's all good. I do all my computing on the PC and eventually want to get a tablet, but Android is tempting.
Yeah same I will eventually get a tablet, I was thinking either Kindle Fire or Google Nexus 7
Ki11s0n3: Yeah same I will eventually get a tablet, I was thinking either Kindle Fire or Google Nexus 7
The bad thing about Kindles are you have to jailbreak them.

Or root, as it were.
Ki11s0n3: Well here is my Zeno Clash code for anyone that wants it

78W4Q-CRQX9-85EPT
NR but +1
Post edited September 03, 2013 by CymTyr
Ki11s0n3: Yeah same I will eventually get a tablet, I was thinking either Kindle Fire or Google Nexus 7
CymTyr: The bad thing about Kindles are you have to jailbreak them.

Or root, as it were.
Ki11s0n3: Well here is my Zeno Clash code for anyone that wants it

78W4Q-CRQX9-85EPT
CymTyr: NR but +1
True :\ still not sure what I will get yet but will do more research
I've been looking at tablets to get for my friend and I'm currently looking at the sub $100 Chinese tablets. Bought one a year ago and it still works for a cheap device. My primary tablet is an Acer one though.
Good morning

33% Off Zeno Clash 2 and Receive the Original Zeno Clash for Free!-------> https://na.alienwarearena.com/deal/33-off-zeno-clash-2-and-free-copy-of-the-original-zeno-clash
voslobandre15: Good morning

33% Off Zeno Clash 2 and Receive the Original Zeno Clash for Free!-------> https://na.alienwarearena.com/deal/33-off-zeno-clash-2-and-free-copy-of-the-original-zeno-clash
what I've heard it's region restricted :P