It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: A: bet you took the blue pills
B: your wife wont complain!

;)
Red pill wore off ;) and my GF never complains ;)
Edit: my steam got solid! - bet the NSA gave it a tickle! :)
Ki11s0n3: Alienware Arena is currently giving away free copies of Zeno Clash

How to claim your key:
Create or log in to an Alienware Arena account.
Request your Zeno Clash 2 discount Steam key. You should receive a Zeno Clash 1 Steam key
https://na.alienwarearena.com/deal/33-off-zeno-clash-2-and-free-copy-of-the-original-zeno-clash

(you gotta buy zeno clash 2 to get it)
Just got the key from here and you don't need to buy Zeno Clash 2, when you activate the key you get a 33% off coupon for it and Zeno Clash get's added to your library.
nope,just 33% off coupon,no zeno clash added,just did it.

EDIT: I didn't use the coupon to buy the game,that's how u get zeno clash 1 free
Post edited September 03, 2013 by Sorapak
tried it... said that I'm not eligible. might be region restricted.
Ki11s0n3: Alienware Arena is currently giving away free copies of Zeno Clash

How to claim your key:
Create or log in to an Alienware Arena account.
Request your Zeno Clash 2 discount Steam key. You should receive a Zeno Clash 1 Steam key
https://na.alienwarearena.com/deal/33-off-zeno-clash-2-and-free-copy-of-the-original-zeno-clash

(you gotta buy zeno clash 2 to get it)
tAnt0: Just got the key from here and you don't need to buy Zeno Clash 2, when you activate the key you get a 33% off coupon for it and Zeno Clash get's added to your library.
I can confirm this, got the game and the coupon. you don't have to buy zeno clash 2.
Sorapak: nope,just 33% off coupon,no zeno clash added,just did it.

EDIT: I didn't use the coupon to buy the game,that's how u get zeno clash 1 free
Just restart steam and the game should be in your library.
Sachys: On a side note:
Got headhunted today to do a comic book prop for an upcoming prime time TV show (dont do comics anymore though) and the P+C adventure game project is going onto base level production!
Did they make you a reasonable offer for the comic? What can you expect their offer to work out to per hour, if you don't mind me asking?

More importantly, you're illustrating an adventure game? Excellent!
Sachys: On a side note:
Got headhunted today to do a comic book prop for an upcoming prime time TV show (dont do comics anymore though) and the P+C adventure game project is going onto base level production!
grimwerk: Did they make you a reasonable offer for the comic? What can you expect their offer to work out to per hour, if you don't mind me asking?

More importantly, you're illustrating an adventure game? Excellent!
cant divulge on the TV thing due to non-disclosure contract (you know all i can tell you).
the P+C thing is totally independant
Sorapak: nope,just 33% off coupon,no zeno clash added,just did it.

tAnt0: Just restart steam and the game should be in your library.
you're right,I didn't expect that :P
Hi all!
Sachys: cant divulge on the TV thing due to non-disclosure contract (you know all i can tell you).
the P+C thing is totally independant
K, I don't care about the TV deal, then.

Is the adventure game a secret?
high rated
Well here is my Zeno Clash code for anyone that wants it

78W4Q-CRQX9-85EPT
grimwerk:
for now it is - until we have a more defined product at least.
the TV deal though was a major Channel 4 series - that much I CAN say!
Sachys: for now it is - until we have a more defined product at least.
*grimwerk is a pillar of patients*