It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

QC: 1.9304 meters
DeMignon: Huh, eh .. sorry didn't want to be rude .. or something .. I think I have to go now.
you asked for metric
GOGwiiisfun: The one on the DS was more of a sequel (but not as good so as I've heard).
Stooner: yeah, I know, that's why I said "another one"...
and I can't say about being good or not, my DSi was stolen before I could try it... ;p
That's too bad, there were a lot of good games on the DS although you can get a DS lite for dirt cheap now if you feel like you want any of them.
DeMignon: Huh, eh .. sorry didn't want to be rude .. or something .. I think I have to go now.
Sachys: you asked for metric
Well, 6'4 sounds smaller somehow ;-)
Stooner: yeah, I know, that's why I said "another one"...
and I can't say about being good or not, my DSi was stolen before I could try it... ;p
GOGwiiisfun: That's too bad, there were a lot of good games on the DS although you can get a DS lite for dirt cheap now if you feel like you want any of them.
Well, it's not THAT cheap here... but yeah, I still wanna play some of those games..
Maybe I'll buy a used one, one of these days. ;p
Sachys: you asked for metric
DeMignon: Well, 6'4 sounds smaller somehow ;-)
Depends. The international average for human males is 5'10 in the US, so that's a half foot average (or a rough 1/6th of a meter taller)
DeMignon: Well, 6'4 sounds smaller somehow ;-)
QC: Depends. The international average for human males is 5'10 in the US, so that's a half foot average (or a rough 1/6th of a meter taller)
where i live its above the average - but also pretty normal (a LOT of tall blokes here - ive known many members of the seven foot club)
Post edited August 31, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: I'm six four stood up - but spinal compression and a stoop make me much taller laying down - then of course people are even taller laying down. plus, BIG FEETS!
also, remember pillows etc.
edit: hence -"goddamn chimp hands!"
Im six foot and MunkiSiren is 5'7" but somehow there never seems to be enough room(or blankets!) in a queen-sized bed. By the time we wake up she is taking up 3/4s of the bed and has almost all the blankets :P
DeMignon: Gah, metric please ;-)
183m and 171cm respectively :)
GOGwiiisfun: The one on the DS was more of a sequel (but not as good so as I've heard).
Darn you mentioning it on the DS, she has one of those! :P
Post edited August 31, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Im six foot and MunkiSiren is 5'7" but somehow there never seems to be enough room(or blankets!) in a queen-sized bed. By the time we wake up she is taking up 3/4s of the bed and has almost all the blankets :P
A: the latter part is women / partners in general
B: when was the last time you were measured in ehight laying down?
GOGwiiisfun: That's too bad, there were a lot of good games on the DS although you can get a DS lite for dirt cheap now if you feel like you want any of them.
Are DS games internationally compatible? I know that in Australia we use PAL for a lot or DVDs etc are region-locked(easy to get around by unlocking DVD player or playing on PC) but what about for DS games? It just so happens that the DS version of Okami is AU$33 including postage, which is my sign that I HAVE to get it for MunkiSiren :)
Sachys: A: the latter part is women / partners in general
lol to A and the answer to B is never! I have biggish feet(not huge by any means - size 10 or 11 depending on country) so probably take up more space than I realise.
Post edited August 31, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Are DS games internationally compatible? I know that in Australia we use PAL for a lot or DVDs etc are region-locked(easy to get around by unlocking DVD player or playing on PC) but what about for DS games? It just so happens that the DS version of Okami is AU$33 including postage, which is my sign that I HAVE to get it for MunkiSiren :)
Sachys: A: the latter part is women / partners in general
Tarnicus: lol to A and the answer to B is never! I have biggish feet(not huge by any means - size 10 or 11 depending on country) so probably take up more space than I realise.
I don't think that it is, but I'm not sure. What model is it (DS, DS lite, DSi) ?
Only the 3ds has region locking the normal DS and lite and dsi do not
GOGwiiisfun: I don't think that it is, but I'm not sure. What model is it (DS, DS lite, DSi) ?
I just asked her and she said its a DS. She's also very interested in that game but doesn't know if games from overseas will work as she's never bought one from overseas. I'll do a little research before purchasing :)
Tarnicus: Are DS games internationally compatible? I know that in Australia we use PAL for a lot or DVDs etc are region-locked(easy to get around by unlocking DVD player or playing on PC) but what about for DS games? It just so happens that the DS version of Okami is AU$33 including postage, which is my sign that I HAVE to get it for MunkiSiren :)
The DS games are region-locked too.. So you'll need one of the same region, unless we are talking about a 3DS..
also, there's no "Okami" for DS, it is "Okamiden" ;p
Elvin37: Only the 3ds has region locking the normal DS and lite and dsi do not
Yes, after a little bit of research I agree with this.
Cool I got my answer "The Nintendo DS is region free in the sense that any console will run a Nintendo DS game purchased anywhere in the world; however, the Chinese version games can only be played on the Chinese iQue DS, whose larger firmware chip contains the required Chinese character glyph images. Although the Nintendo DS of other regions cannot play the Chinese games, the iQue DS can play games of other regions" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS#Regional_division :)