It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Dammit... too late for Transcripted.. :/
Eh, check your PMs. I wouldn't normally do this, as the Transcripted devs didn't approve their game being included and see sweet FA from it. But I can rationalise it as buying the other titles for you. Looks like you may get all the Cognition titles, the way the unlocks are going.
darkplanetar: damn!! scripts? they have time to play all games?
Come now, you've gotten plenty of games from this thread since you started participating. If you have time to play ALL those games, surely others do too don't you think? Lets not denounce the truly silent lurking ninjas when threads like this are the sole reason for their existence. Sure a thank you would be nice and appreciated but when codes are dropped in the open, its their ninja oath that allows them to get away without saying a word.

And also (not related to you or anyone in particular), just because people say hello or good morning in this thread doesn't mean they don't use scripts either. It makes them friendly ninjas for sure but I personally wouldn't put it past *some* to be using scripts themselves. Even when gifters ask for a quote or pm, there are a handful of people who respond in seconds everytime. Heck, I wouldn't put it past some of the more common recipients to silently lurk away other codes and not say anything every so often to not seem overly greedy. Its happened before in threads like this so why should now be an exception. Not saying it in a negative way - just saying it matter of factly as this behavior is common over any ninja thread in any forum, private or public. Free games bring out all sorts of characters.

As long as there are ninja threads, there will always be the dilemma of how to drop codes so those lurkers don't have a chance. Its the gifters choice on how to do it and if they don't get a thanks, its the chance they take. Besides, even if the lurker doesn't say thanks, there are plenty of good people here who pick up that slack and give thanks. Its kind of what sets the GOG community apart from the rest even with our share of bad ninja behavior.
Anyone wanna see if this IGS key for King Arthur's Gold works?
https://indiegamestand.com/activateKey.php?key=IGS-41TA4-NIGTJ-H29H6
Post edited August 31, 2013 by nightrunner227
nightrunner227: Anyone wanna see if this IGS key for King Arthur's Gold works?
cheers! but its not summat i'd play so leaving it out there!
nightrunner227: Anyone wanna see if this IGS key for King Arthur's Gold works?
it worked. Thanks!
dizcology: it worked. Thanks!
NICE!
dizcology: it worked. Thanks!
Sachys: NICE!
I actually feel bad. Ninja reflex made me click on the link and activate. This is a game I am interested in, but honestly don't know when I'll have time to play seriously.
Sachys: NICE!
dizcology: I actually feel bad. Ninja reflex made me click on the link and activate. This is a game I am interested in, but honestly don't know when I'll have time to play seriously.
then i'll have to lend you my flux capacitor so you can make time!
i just ask that someone quotes my post and also ask they say Thank you :o
Feimjoll: i just ask that someone quotes my post and also ask they say Thank you :o
quoted, thankyou. why?
Feimjoll: i just ask that someone quotes my post and also ask they say Thank you :o
Sachys: quoted, thankyou. why?
i was referring to giving away game codes :I
Sachys: quoted, thankyou. why?
Feimjoll: i was referring to giving away game codes :I
ah, then read back a little - NEVER post a plain code - a first reply system is best now as the scriptbots are everywhere (this also allows you to deny or ignore a user you feel is abusing the thread - but there are also other suggestions too!).
Post edited August 31, 2013 by Sachys
Feimjoll: i was referring to giving away game codes :I
Sachys: ah, then read back a little - NEVER post a plain code - a first reply system is best now as the scriptbots are everywhere (this also allows you to deny or ignore a user you feel is abusing the thread - but there are also other suggestions too!).
yeah, if there's someone that just got a game, i ain't givin it to you :o
Sachys: ah, then read back a little - NEVER post a plain code - a first reply system is best now as the scriptbots are everywhere (this also allows you to deny or ignore a user you feel is abusing the thread - but there are also other suggestions too!).
Feimjoll: yeah, if there's someone that just got a game, i ain't givin it to you :o
sorry, but i dont get your post in relation to my post - could you clarify please? - its a slo late here, so a good chance its just me!
Spinorial: Killjoy XD
Although, momo would love it if this thread got flooded with puppy photos :P
It's a matter of space. A queen-sized bed fits 2 humans and a couple of cats. A double bed(which is currently there) does not fit 2 humans plus 3 dogs(one giant) and 4 cats :P