It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

irlandezul: ?? = 8^ and ?s? = poisonous snake were the questions I could't answer . I have the games but I like to solve puzzles .
truhlik77: I also like puzzle-giveaways even if I'm always too slow solver :) So just keep going.
Practice makes perfect .
In our cases , our native languages are a disadvantage.
Post edited August 31, 2013 by irlandezul
high rated
quote this post for a free Dead Space 1 Origin key :>
Feimjoll: quote this post for a free Dead Space 1 Origin key :>
Feimjoll: quote this post for a free Dead Space 1 Origin key :>
Lou:
what do you saaaay?
Thank You Very Much
Post edited August 31, 2013 by Lou
high rated
Dead Space Origin key still available
3MAJ-TPXK-**TC-8WF9-AJ9C
**=SS
jeez everybody is getting rid of Origin keys, only me of Steam keys haha
Post edited August 31, 2013 by simon_vd
simon_vd: jeez everybody is getting rid of Origin keys, only me of Steam keys haha
*me pick simon_vd up turn him around, shakes him about, find no Galactic Civilization Complete Pack Keys, But all the Other keys back, Put an enraged simon_vd gently down, and runs away* :D
simon_vd: jeez everybody is getting rid of Origin keys, only me of Steam keys haha
te_lanus: *me pick simon_vd up turn him around, shakes him about, find no Galactic Civilization Complete Pack Keys, But all the Other keys back, Put an enraged simon_vd gently down, and runs away* :D
*me gets after te_lanus. After a long and tiring run finally catch him and slap his face with the shame hammer!
MunkiSiren: He used to be this tiny fluff ball of sookyness, now he's a big black sleek ball of sookyness. He's too cute I can't help but let him on the bed. Plus it wouldn't be fair to let the girls on and not him.
Tarnicus: I don't think anyone else understands who you are referring to when you say "the girls". Could be misinterpreted but that's just my dirty mind I guess :P
Killjoy XD
Although, momo would love it if this thread got flooded with puppy photos :P
high rated
I'm giving away constructor, it's a good game, but punishingly hard. There are tips in the forums for mitigating this, the animations and life of the game make it worth it all.

Game goes to the first person to post the name of the beings that pounded autobot city.

EDIT: the specific subclass, and you should understand which one.
Post edited August 31, 2013 by wpegg
wpegg: I'm giving away constructor, it's a good game, but punishingly hard. There are tips in the forums for mitigating this, the animations and life of the game make it worth it all.

Game goes to the first person to post the name of the beings that pounded autobot city.
It's either the Decepticons, or the Quintessons depending on what storyline you follow
Post edited August 31, 2013 by te_lanus
wpegg: I'm giving away constructor, it's a good game, but punishingly hard. There are tips in the forums for mitigating this, the animations and life of the game make it worth it all.

EDIT: the specific subclass, and you should understand which one.
Stunticons?
No. The subclass. Think of the game in question.
Post edited August 31, 2013 by wpegg
seekers?
Post edited August 31, 2013 by truhlik77