It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

simon_vd:
I don't mean to sound rude, but are you actually a venereal disease?
Tarnicus: They are biblical names - Behemoth = giant land monster and Leviathan = giant sea monster (other interpretations are that they are natural disasters). I chose the names as they are huge cats. I watched them being born and both were twice the size of the other kittens from birth.
lugum: And Final Fantasy summons :p
i know that :P
was joking, but sure it's close for a metal head ^^
simon_vd:
Austrobogulator: I don't mean to sound rude, but are you actually a venereal disease?
it could be a cool name like Vidic -> Nemanja Vidić
Post edited August 31, 2013 by darkplanetar
simon_vd:
Austrobogulator: I don't mean to sound rude, but are you actually a venereal disease?
In fact I'm. Hide yourself quickly!
high rated
Not sure if these were grabbed earlier as no-one stated they were. I'll fill in the blanks rather than use the cryptic method of delivery I did before :)

Lava Mortus (Steam) FYBCP-EYNJQ-IC07D

Greed: Black Border (Steam) NAFYE-Z092L-L8D0G

Larva Mortus (Steam) PYNIR-VQJ8L-0F646

Space Trader: Merchant Marine (Steam) PQ0QC-NJ4W2-3JQYZ

Wasteland Angel (Steam) 8SHI7-90QI6-ZGTIB

Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes (Steam) 9NN33-ZD49X-XLXN6

Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons & Doughnuts (Steam) AY2N3-2L2R0-NIC5P
Tarnicus: Not sure if these were grabbed earlier as no-one stated they were. I'll fill in the blanks rather than use the cryptic method of delivery I did before :)

Both the Lava Mortis & the Space trader have been taken (not by me).
Tarnicus: Not sure if these were grabbed earlier as no-one stated they were. I'll fill in the blanks rather than use the cryptic method of delivery I did before :)

NR but +1
I tried Grotesque Tactics 2, it was gone. But thank you so much Tarnicus :-)
benderz: I tried Grotesque Tactics 2, it was gone. But thank you so much Tarnicus :-)
Hopefully they all got used. I had to repost given the lack of replies and the amount of chatter that went on after I posted them :)
benderz: I tried Grotesque Tactics 2, it was gone. But thank you so much Tarnicus :-)
Tarnicus: Hopefully they all got used. I had to repost given the lack of replies and the amount of chatter that went on after I posted them :)
Larva mortus key is invalid .
irlandezul: Larva mortus key is invalid .
Well spotted! Just checked my Groupees account and this is the key PYNIR-VQJ8L-0F846
Which means my earlier question was wrong lol 8^ does not equal 84!
Post edited August 31, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus:
NR. Thanks for the code drops. +1
Tarnicus: Well spotted! Just checked my Groupees account and this is the key PYNIR-VQJ8L-0F846
Thanks man :)
Tarnicus: Well spotted! Just checked my Groupees account and this is the key PYNIR-VQJ8L-0F846
?? = 8^ and ?s? = poisonous snake were the questions I could't answer . I have the games but I like to solve puzzles .
The ^ symbol means squared, so 8^ = 8x8 = 64 but I misread the code lol. ?s? = asp :)
irlandezul: ?? = 8^ and ?s? = poisonous snake were the questions I could't answer . I have the games but I like to solve puzzles .
I also like puzzle-giveaways even if I'm always too slow solver :) So just keep going.