It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BranjoHello: Hello everybody, I took a picture of you.

Here it is:
http://www.underwater.org/mermaid/tanzania/images/vulture1-800.jpg

:D
or +1 to the nice people offering
high rated
Dead Space (steam) anyone?

EDIT: gifted to vladicaris
Post edited August 31, 2013 by Recsam511
Recsam511: Dead Space (steam) anyone?
me ? Thank you
...or me, the new vulture in town. :D

EDIT: gifted to vladicaris
Thanks Recsam :-)
Stooner: One of my favorite PS2 games.. you play as a dog/wolf ;p
Tarnicus: MunkiSiren would love that. She's already wanting Shelter on GoG where you play as a badger mother. She's completed one animal studies course and is gong to do a captive animal studies one next year if she can get into it.

Gah don't add a Playstation to her birthday wishlist :P

Ohhh A PlayStation.....:P Sounds like a really good game.

darkplanetar: isn't he too big for living inside?
Tarnicus: He sleeps downstairs and has a yard but yeah he's darn big now and MunkSiren encourages him to sleep on the bed. That is going to change soon as myself and 4 cats are moving in :)
He used to be this tiny fluff ball of sookyness, now he's a big black sleek ball of sookyness. He's too cute I can't help but let him on the bed. Plus it wouldn't be fair to let the girls on and not him.
Tarnicus: MunkiSiren would love that. She's already wanting Shelter on GoG where you play as a badger mother. She's completed one animal studies course and is gong to do a captive animal studies one next year if she can get into it.

Gah don't add a Playstation to her birthday wishlist :P

Ohhh A PlayStation.....:P Sounds like a really good game.

He sleeps downstairs and has a yard but yeah he's darn big now and MunkSiren encourages him to sleep on the bed. That is going to change soon as myself and 4 cats are moving in :)
MunkiSiren: He used to be this tiny fluff ball of sookyness, now he's a big black sleek ball of sookyness. He's too cute I can't help but let him on the bed. Plus it wouldn't be fair to let the girls on and not him.
:))

Here it is:

Close but I'm a Crow :)
MunkiSiren: He used to be this tiny fluff ball of sookyness, now he's a big black sleek ball of sookyness. He's too cute I can't help but let him on the bed. Plus it wouldn't be fair to let the girls on and not him.
I don't think anyone else understands who you are referring to when you say "the girls". Could be misinterpreted but that's just my dirty mind I guess :P
Post edited August 31, 2013 by Tarnicus

Here it is:

Tarnicus: Close but I'm a Crow :)
Tarnicus: I don't think anyone else understands who you are referring to when you say "the girls". Could be misinterpreted but that's just my dirty mind I guess :P
i thought cats

Here it is:

Tarnicus: Close but I'm a Crow :)
Tarnicus: I don't think anyone else understands who you are referring to when you say "the girls". Could be misinterpreted but that's just my dirty mind I guess :P
:P To clarify 'the girls' are my two Parsons Russell Terriers Blaze and Bandit.
darkplanetar: i thought cats
The cats will be moving in when I do in about 3 weeks :) Behemoth, Leviathan and Coca are mine and Angel(who has been living with me, she's Behemoth and Leviathan's sister) is MunkiSiren's cat.

Edit: grammatical cents
Post edited August 31, 2013 by Tarnicus
darkplanetar: i thought cats
Tarnicus: The cats will be moving in when I do in about 3 weeks :) Behemoth, Leviathan and Coca are mine and Angel(who has been living with me, she's Behemoth and Leviathan) is MunkiSiren's cat.
:)))
the names... they don't sound for cats
Behemoth - band
Leviathan - Mastodon's album (band)
Tarnicus: The cats will be moving in when I do in about 3 weeks :) Behemoth, Leviathan and Coca are mine and Angel(who has been living with me, she's Behemoth and Leviathan) is MunkiSiren's cat.
darkplanetar: :)))
Behemoth - band
They are biblical names - Behemoth = giant land monster and Leviathan = giant sea monster (other interpretations are that they are natural disasters). I chose the names as they are huge cats. I watched them being born and both were twice the size of the other kittens from birth.
darkplanetar: :)))
Behemoth - band
Tarnicus: They are biblical names - Behemoth = giant land monster and Leviathan = giant sea monster (other interpretations are that they are natural disasters). I chose the names as they are huge cats. I watched them being born and both were twice the size of the other kittens from birth.
And Final Fantasy summons :p
Tarnicus: They are biblical names - Behemoth = giant land monster and Leviathan = giant sea monster (other interpretations are that they are natural disasters). I chose the names as they are huge cats. I watched them being born and both were twice the size of the other kittens from birth.
lol that are cool names!