It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nightrunner227: Alter Ego (GamersGate) Careful, it's listed as having SecuROM.
I got this thanks.

nightrunner227: So... this is the second night/morning in a row I haven't slept. It's 3:20AM for me. Think I should head to bed?
darkplanetar: probably YES, some Korean died after 2-3 days playing Starcraft nonstop

Korean Drops Dead After 50-Hour Gaming Marathon
new generation teens are really weak . I played ultima online about 172 hours without sleep when i had internet cafe and i'm still alive.
nightrunner227: Alter Ego (GamersGate) Careful, it's listed as having SecuROM.
lemuria: I got this thanks.

darkplanetar: probably YES, some Korean died after 2-3 days playing Starcraft nonstop

Korean Drops Dead After 50-Hour Gaming Marathon
lemuria: new generation teens are really weak . I played ultima online about 172 hours without sleep when i had internet cafe and i'm still alive.
you're like 25 years old?
Post edited August 31, 2013 by darkplanetar

new generation teens are really weak . I played ultima online about 172 hours without sleep when i had internet cafe and i'm still alive.
darkplanetar: you're like 25 years old?
I've got to agree with him about that guy just being weak. Most of the time, 3 days of no sleep only results in hallucinations. It typically takes 5 days to actually kill you.
nightrunner227: I've got to agree with him about that guy just being weak. Most of the time, 3 days of no sleep only results in hallucinations. It typically takes 5 days to actually kill you.
he was exhausted and stressed for losing his job... probably not eating
nightrunner227: I've got to agree with him about that guy just being weak. Most of the time, 3 days of no sleep only results in hallucinations. It typically takes 5 days to actually kill you.
darkplanetar: he was exhausted and stressed for losing his job... probably not eating
Yeah, that'd probably do it. I promise I'm eating, though. Got my basket of Buffalo wings right here.
I've never seen any hallucination.

I was 24 when i had internet cafe :)
lemuria: I've never seen any hallucination.

lemuria: I was 24 when i had internet cafe :)
young and full of energy, was like that too
now searching for jobs :))

nightrunner227: Yeah, that'd probably do it. I promise I'm eating, though. Got my basket of Buffalo wings right here.
haha, good
That reminds me: i haven't eaten today... because i bit my tongue and hurts like crap...

darkplanetar: young and full of energy, was like that too
Search no more: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2357129/
Sulibor: Search no more: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2357129/
:))
yeah, i found "him", he was great but i don't care for heroes but RIP Jobs
nightrunner227: So... this is the second night/morning in a row I haven't slept. It's 3:20AM for me. Think I should head to bed?
Wait til the third night, things get really crazy then...you aren't seriously tired til you start hallucinating :P Quite bad on both the mind and body and leads to serious deterioration in health, and as mentioned possibly death.

Haha that's what I was doing!!! 77 hours of playing Ultima Online. Had a great time :D
darkplanetar: he was exhausted and stressed for losing his job... probably not eating
Most humans can easily go 2-3 weeks without food as long as we hydrate. Depends on nutritional reserves :)
Post edited August 31, 2013 by Tarnicus

nightrunner227: Yeah, that'd probably do it. I promise I'm eating, though. Got my basket of Buffalo wings right here.
darkplanetar: haha, good
That reminds me: i haven't eaten today... because i bit my tongue and hurts like crap...
Who cares job ? :) I'm working with my friend at tattoo studio. I don't wanna be slave anymore :)
Tarnicus: Most humans can easily go 2-3 weeks without food as long as we hydrate. Depends on nutritional reserves :)
if he was eating fast food (rice or something there) we probably was deficient doesn't matter hes pretty dead.
i hear from a pro SC player more died like that... in Korea, they have some problems with some war declarations
Tarnicus: Wait til the third night, things get really crazy then...you aren't seriously tired til you start hallucinating :P Quite bad on both the mind and body and leads to serious deterioration in health, and as mentioned possibly death.

Tarnicus: Haha that's what I was doing!!! 77 hours of playing Ultima Online. Had a great time :D
Tarnicus: Most humans can easily go 2-3 weeks without food as long as we hydrate. Depends on nutritional reserves :)
I kinda want to try it at some point, in a controlled time period where I have plenty of recovery time afterward, but that probably isn't a good idea. Also, I think his mentioning not eating is just to bring up that he was already in a weakened state, rather than saying a lack of nutrition was a direct cause of his death.
Tarnicus: Yeah that was an awesome fight and probably the biggest hematoma I've seen from a fight.

Yup ookami (haven't seen that game before. The accent above the "O" lengthens the sound to be "oo". One of my favourite words to say in Japanese, along with "baka desu ne" meaning "You idiot!" :)
One of my favorite PS2 games.. you play as a dog/wolf ;p
Tarnicus: Yeah that was an awesome fight and probably the biggest hematoma I've seen from a fight.

Yup ookami (haven't seen that game before. The accent above the "O" lengthens the sound to be "oo". One of my favourite words to say in Japanese, along with "baka desu ne" meaning "You idiot!" :)
Stooner: One of my favorite PS2 games.. you play as a dog/wolf ;p
Ralph White was growing a horn after illegal kick in the head

also you must see this Pride 21 Demolition - Don Frye vs Yoshihiro Takayama