It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

morning ninjas
darkplanetar: morning ninjas
Morning :D
so much activity :)
Tarnicus: Hopefully all of these and the Origin keys in the post above it were taken.

Everyone meet my imaginary girlfriend(acccording to Stooner :P). She finally registered on this site last night :)
Spinorial: I knew there was something fishy about a new account immediately doling out games. It's an alt!!! XD
I am a real person :P Tarnicus was just helping me start off on a good foot with a few codes :)
Spinorial: I knew there was something fishy about a new account immediately doling out games. It's an alt!!! XD
MunkiSiren: I am a real person :P Tarnicus was just helping me start off on a good foot with a few codes :)
Shhh. We know you're real. Tarnicus, on the otherhand... We've never been sure about him.
MunkiSiren: I am a real person :P Tarnicus was just helping me start off on a good foot with a few codes :)
She's not. I am typing this on 2 computers at once :D
Well with all these people waking up, I might have to give away some codes... *switches on thinking cap*
Post edited August 31, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: She's not. I am typing this on 2 computers at once :D
:))))
Tarnicus: She's not. I am typing this on 2 computers at once :D
Well with all these people waking up, I might have to give away some codes... *switches on thinking cap*
AM TOO!!! >< :P
high rated
I don't understand why though if she's not the real person, that she uses my gaming PC whilst I'm on the laptop :(

Greed: Black Border (Steam) ??F?E-Z092L-L8D0G

??? = the opposire of "aye"

Larva Mortus (Steam) PYNIR-VQJ8L-0F??6

?? = 8^

Obulis (Steam) P80FM-XCE23-D??8V

My name = ??ake

Space Trader: Merchant Marine (Steam) PQ0??-NJ4W2-3JQYZ

?? = The name of the person Spinorial gave UFO: Aftermath to today through my Director of Acquisitions giveaway (it's in the thread)
Tarnicus: I don't understand why though if she's not the real person, that she uses my gaming PC whilst I'm on the laptop :(
you don't play Sims your girlfriend plays Sims
:)
nice GA; NR but +1
Post edited August 31, 2013 by darkplanetar
Tarnicus: I don't understand why though if she's not the real person, that she uses my gaming PC whilst I'm on the laptop :(

Obulis (Steam) P80FM-XCE23-D??8V

My name = ??ake
I know this one!! :P
Tarnicus: My name = ??ake
MunkiSiren: I know this one!! :P
and now I do too. ;-)

Thanks Tarnicus.
Lo Wang says: Oooh, split personality!
high rated
Not many giveaways today but the better games are on their way(better according to my gaming preferences :P)

Wasteland Angel (Steam) 8???7-90QI6-ZGTIB

Saying - "S??? happens" :P

Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (Steam) 9ENNN-BHB??-PZTCL

My lucky synchronous number + 1 = ?? (Hint for newcomers - the lucky number is the same digit twice, ie 11, 22, 33, etc)
darkplanetar: you don't play Sims your girlfriend plays Sims
:)
nice GA; NR but +1
Yeah after these giveaways I'm going back to Disciples on my laptop and she's going to play Borderlands 2, as we just activated the season pass and downloaded it :)
Spinorial: Lo Wang says: Oooh, split personality!
Pulling out Wangs is a bit risque Spinorial! :P
Tarnicus:
Awesome looking collection of games. Didn't take any myself but +1