It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Evening all, i promise as soon as im sat at my pc i will do what ive been promising!
How is everyone?

e: actually its afternoon, but meh!
Post edited August 30, 2013 by chezybezy
Evening/afternoon... Uhm, whatever:)
good afternoon (here)
it did rain now it's sunny and cool
I'm doing alright mate, how about you?
chezybezy: Evening all, i promise as soon as im sat at my pc i will do what ive been promising!
How is everyone?

e: actually its afternoon, but meh!
Or 11pm here :) I've had a great day actually playing games for a change. I started Disciples: the Sacred Lands today and thoroughly enjoyed it :)
Tarnicus: Or 11pm here :) I've had a great day actually playing games for a change. I started Disciples: the Sacred Lands today and thoroughly enjoyed it :)
I think the first Disciples was my favorite. I didn't enjoy the rest just as much. Unfortunately you can capture capital cities only with the empire (I think this is true in all disciples games, though I haven't played 3 much.. ).
Post edited August 30, 2013 by blotunga
Tarnicus: Or 11pm here :) I've had a great day actually playing games for a change. I started Disciples: the Sacred Lands today and thoroughly enjoyed it :)
blotunga: I think the first Disciples was my favorite. I didn't enjoy the rest just as much. Unfortunately you can capture capital cities only with the empire (I think this is true in all disciples games, though I haven't played 3 much.. ).
beating the capital wins the scenario in D1, i did that with all races; in D2 i beat 2 capitals in 1 day 6th mission if i recall must check
darkplanetar: beating the capital wins the scenario in D1, i did that with all races; in D2 i beat 2 capitals in 1 day 6th mission if i recall must check
I haven't played disciples for long, but If I remember well, max resistance is 90% so the guardian will deal 25 damage to all creatures. And it takes some time to kill it, so you need a mass healer. But last I've played D1 and 2 was like 7 years ago so I might not remember everything right.
darkplanetar: beating the capital wins the scenario in D1, i did that with all races; in D2 i beat 2 capitals in 1 day 6th mission if i recall must check
blotunga: I haven't played disciples for long, but If I remember well, max resistance is 90% so the guardian will deal 25 damage to all creatures. And it takes some time to kill it, so you need a mass healer. But last I've played D1 and 2 was like 7 years ago so I might not remember everything right.
or paralyze or lots of life
It's been at least 10 years I'd say since I played Disciples: the Sacred Lands, and I'm enjoying it far more this time round. I think I've got a better head for strategy now or perhaps my aging brain has forgotten the nuances of the game. Either way I'm having a blast and determined to finish the game :) It's about time I started playing games rather than just buying them! lol
darkplanetar: or paralyze or lots of life
Hmm.. I didn't remembered if paralyze worked on guardians... anyway maybe I'll re-play them some time.
Tarnicus: It's about time I started playing games rather than just buying them! lol
^ THIS!!!! I too have acquired a rather large backlog lately :). And I still have some games which I want to buy/play/re-play from here.
darkplanetar: or paralyze or lots of life
blotunga: Hmm.. I didn't remembered if paralyze worked on guardians... anyway maybe I'll re-play them some time.
it does; so for undead /legions it's easy; but also artifacts work on guardians
darkplanetar: it does; so for undead /legions it's easy; but also artifacts work on guardians
Undead and Legions are my favourite factions. I chose Undead for this play through :) The Empire and Mountain Clans look so boring in comparison but I'm going to play a game with each of them before moving onto the second game.
http://www.desura.com/games/sherbet-thieves-moonshine-edition
looks weird... for kids... were they drunk?