It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: The colonel knows all the right spots to search, right colonel?
(@_@)

Huaaarrrf!
What in the world are you guys talking about??
niniendowarrior: What in the world are you guys talking about??
Whatever it is, it must be finger-licking good XD
niniendowarrior: What in the world are you guys talking about??
Spinorial: Whatever it is, it must be finger-licking good XD
Mmm... indeed! LOL!
Long as it aint corn on the cob with melted butter!

HUUUUAAAARRRF!
Sachys: Long as it aint corn on the cob with melted butter!
I suggest you avoid Iowa. :)
Sachys: Long as it aint corn on the cob with melted butter!
niniendowarrior: I suggest you avoid Iowa. :)
HEHEH!
high rated
Would love some help with this thread of mine, am keen to start something this morning!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/indecisive_which_rpgstrategy_game_to_play/page1

Oh and if someone wants Dead Space (Steam)...use your ninja skills and the first to respond gets it :)

PS - am using Barefoot Essentials and created my own GoG Wiki page (linked on the above thread) and it is awesome! I especially like this quick reply option :)
Tarnicus: Would love some help with this thread of mine, am keen to start something this morning!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/indecisive_which_rpgstrategy_game_to_play/page1

Oh and if someone wants Dead Space (Steam)...use your ninja skills and the first to respond gets it :)

PS - am using Barefoot Essentials and created my own GoG Wiki page (linked on the above thread) and it is awesome! I especially like this quick reply option :)
Dead Space please.
Tarnicus: Would love some help with this thread of mine, am keen to start something this morning!

+1 but NR. :)
Rodzaju: Dead Space please.
Code PMd :)
Rodzaju: Dead Space please.
Tarnicus: Code PMd :)
Thank you sir
Tarnicus: PS - am using Barefoot Essentials and created my own GoG Wiki page (linked on the above thread) and it is awesome! I especially like this quick reply option :)
Wow I just realised not only is there a quick reply option using Barefoot Essentials, but there is a quick reply option for quoting. I feel my ninja powers growing with this option :D
Tarnicus: PS - am using Barefoot Essentials and created my own GoG Wiki page (linked on the above thread) and it is awesome! I especially like this quick reply option :)
Tarnicus: Wow I just realised not only is there a quick reply option using Barefoot Essentials, but there is a quick reply option for quoting. I feel my ninja powers growing with this option :D
yeah, you can even reply to yourself... means no more being ignored, right?
Stooner: yeah, you can even reply to yourself... means no more being ignored, right?
Haha yes I was testing that function then too :P Darnit I talk to myself enough as it is!