It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More cookie shit?
I wont bother then.
Austrobogulator: I assume the From Scratch achievement is resetting the game? =\
Yes
Austrobogulator: I assume the From Scratch achievement is resetting the game? =\
triock: Yes
because we haven't wasted enough time without starting from scratch ;-p
I guess you can export/import saves.

Also, there's a Hard Reset button :o I love hard Reset.
DyNaer: noooooo, no more cookies spamming .... :P
Agreed!
Statistics
General
Cookies in bank : 3,025,687,243
Cookies baked (all time) : 88,554,396,210
Buildings owned : 678
Cookies per second : 40,205,060.8
Cookies per click : 7,038.8

Cookie power!
Post edited August 27, 2013 by Litharian
Oh Christ, everyone's playing the Cookie Clicker game. Please, get out while you still can...I can't even look at myself at the mirror anymore without seeing cookies *sobs*
My goal before quitting again is at least 50 million cookies a second.
Litharian: Statistics
General
Cookies in bank : 3,025,687,243
Cookies baked (all time) : 88,554,396,210
Buildings owned : 678
Cookies per second : 40,205,060.8
Cookies per click : 7,038.8

Cookie power!
:O

Also, you should refresh the game, it's been updated.
JohnWalrus: Oh Christ, everyone's playing the Cookie Clicker game. Please, get out while you still can...I can't even look at myself at the mirror anymore without seeing cookies *sobs*
Might wanna "Olivia Newton John" them walrus boobs of yours then! ;) heheh!
In total agreement though - you wanna talk a browser based cookie game, you should really make a thread if its beyond a few posts - we now have several pages - more tham gameragers 48hour rant!
JohnWalrus: Oh Christ, everyone's playing the Cookie Clicker game. Please, get out while you still can...I can't even look at myself at the mirror anymore without seeing cookies *sobs*
Sachys: Might wanna "Olivia Newton John" them walrus boobs of yours then! ;) heheh!
In total agreement though - you wanna talk a browser based cookie game, you should really make a thread if its beyond a few posts - we now have several pages - more tham gameragers 48hour rant!
I sit, I wonder why-yi-yi-yi, oh why, you left me, oh cookie!

And I'll be damned if I'm the one to start the cookie thread. I've been off that stuff for...what, 18 hours now? Seems like it was just yesterday I was still clickin' away (because it was :P)

Edit: oh wait, Momo's already started a cookie thread. Momo, you pusher, you ;P
Post edited August 27, 2013 by JohnWalrus
JohnWalrus: Edit: oh wait, Momo's already started a cookie thread. Momo, you pusher, you ;P
CONE OF SHAME FOR MOMO!
Attachments:
I cannot play the cookie game, as my computer's mouse is the Control Mouse for this laboratory experiment.

Ugh, flashback to college days and injecting rats with PCP...
And in other events, Steam's been acting like a crazy ex all evening. Friends server keeps dropping and at one point the main server dropped as well.
JohnWalrus: Edit: oh wait, Momo's already started a cookie thread. Momo, you pusher, you ;P
Sachys: CONE OF SHAME FOR MOMO!
Didn't i already tell you that for coneheads, cones of shame are simply hats?
IAmSinistar: I cannot play the cookie game, as my computer's mouse is the Control Mouse for this laboratory experiment.

Ugh, flashback to college days and injecting rats with PCP...
At least you didn't miss my first wedding like my sister - she was cutting off rat balls for an experiment about the male pill ;-p
Post edited August 27, 2013 by Momo1991