It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: No one squeezed anything out of me.
nah, they did - but they ran over your head more than normal
(theres a LOT of shit in there! ;))
Post edited August 26, 2013 by Sachys
Stooner: No one squeezed anything out of me.
Sachys: nah, they did - but they ran over your head more than normal
(theres a LOT of shit in there! ;))
There's a LOT of shit ANYWHERE close to you. ;p
Post edited August 26, 2013 by Stooner
Austrobogulator: May I inquire as to how one prepares for a poo supernova?
Sachys: You could put a paper bag over your head - but it wont do any good!
Oh, right. You're protecting yourself from a poo supernova, not initiating a poo supernova. Got it.
alexanderthegrea: So many episodes have absolutely heartrending endings. Seymour, Leela's coma, the episodes where they kiss, the recent episode where Fry entered his mother's dream and, when wanting to tell her so much, just hugged her, no words necessary. God, I haven't seen another show that evocative emotionally.
Stooner: I don't remember the one with Leela's coma being that emotional for me...
But I need to watch more Fururama... ;p
Really?
For me, it was two parts mindfuck and two parts emotionally touching.
Remember?
Fry and Bender and Leela went to a honeycomb of space wasps to retrieve honey for sale. Fry got in the way of a wasp trying to sting Leela, and the stinger went straight through him.
They had a space funeral, and she dreamed about him a lot and in the dreams, he did incredible romantic gestures to comfort her, but always ended the dream by saying "Wake up, Leela".
Eventually, he says "I love you", during her frantic dream where she's terrified.
Then, she actually wakes up from her coma. The space wasp's stinger went through Fry and she got all the poison. She was in a coma in a hospital bed where Fry never left her side, not once.
He timidly asks if she caught of anything he said to her coma induced state. She smiles and says yes. They share a hug and comment on each other's need for a shower.
I enjoyed that episode.
Austrobogulator: Oh, right. You're protecting yourself from a poo supernova, not initiating a poo supernova. Got it.
Nope, I'm initiating one (I moved into the core of the sun remember?!). I'm telling you how to prepare!
...technically I suppose its a Poopernova!
Wow! I just got the Atlas GOGbear! - thats a first!
alexanderthegrea:
err, I don't remember that much...
But is too much soppy for my taste, or guess I just prefer the animal-man love (no Sachys, is not what you're thinking... don't get your hopes up..).
Sachys: Wow! I just got the Atlas GOGbear! - thats a first!
I got a GOGbear too, not sure which but I think it was the common one..
Post edited August 26, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: I got a GOGbear too, not sure which but I think it was the common one..
I'm not trading - this pone doesnt crap everywhere!
MUST BE RARE!
Is that a real thing or just you being silly?
Schnuff: Not only that, but it will enlarge your p*nis by 10".
lugum: Then it's a good offer as i heard that a hippo has a very small.... brain.
YOU'RE BACK!!!! :-D
lugum: Then it's a good offer as i heard that a hippo has a very small.... brain.
Momo1991: YOU'RE BACK!!!! :-D
Evening Momo
Hello everyone!
QC: Is that a real thing or just you being silly?
Both real and terrifying!
...also quite silly looking back.

ONE DAY YOU WILL KNOW THE FEAR!
niniendowarrior: Hello everyone!
Bonjour!
QC: Is that a real thing or just you being silly?
Sachys: Both real and terrifying!
...also quite silly looking back.

ONE DAY YOU WILL KNOW THE FEAR!
niniendowarrior: Hello everyone!
Sachys: Bonjour!
:D Here's to hopefully some feedback from the Chimp master himself!
niniendowarrior: :D Here's to hopefully some feedback from the Chimp master himself!
Still grinding on it man - my situation has changed a little over the weekend (nowt drastic - just less time again).

I CAN tell you i really like it thus far - but still needs a tweak or two - nowt major though! :)