It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirEyeball: 90% OFF Portal 2 coupon to first interested reply
pick me!
Elvin37: pick me!
pm sent
IAmSinistar: Any of those still pending solution? The post replies are almost as enigmatic as the riddles. ;)
Austrobogulator: and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gah_ive_had_enough_of_this_bloody_forum/post769]this.

There's no knight's tour.

Also, the second one requires you to go to another website - a website whose title is actually mentioned in the text (it's a website that has three words in the title).
Ta. The Knight's Tour was in reference to my attempts to solve the code(s) hidden in Aniki's avatar. I didn't try it on your code list, though I did try Magic Square logic once before deciding the patterns seemed to have a different kind of substrate.
Does someone want and somehow doesn't have Duke Nukem 3D on GOG? I think the code should still be valid.
First to reply to my post gets it, but PLEASE don't reply if you're not going to play it any time soon. There is no way for me to check, but I believe in truth and honor. :P
Elvin37: pick me!
SirEyeball: pm sent
Many thanks!
Elvin37: Many thanks!
Enjoy ;)
IAmSinistar: Ta. The Knight's Tour was in reference to my attempts to solve the code(s) hidden in Aniki's avatar. I didn't try it on your code list, though I did try Magic Square logic once before deciding the patterns seemed to have a different kind of substrate.
You need bash face on screen harder! UG!
IronStar: Does someone want and somehow doesn't have Duke Nukem 3D on GOG? I think the code should still be valid.
First to reply to my post gets it, but PLEASE don't reply if you're not going to play it any time soon. There is no way for me to check, but I believe in truth and honor. :P
I'm interested.
IronStar: Does someone want and somehow doesn't have Duke Nukem 3D on GOG? I think the code should still be valid.
undeadcow: I'm interested.
Check PM.
IAmSinistar: Ta. The Knight's Tour was in reference to my attempts to solve the code(s) hidden in Aniki's avatar. I didn't try it on your code list, though I did try Magic Square logic once before deciding the patterns seemed to have a different kind of substrate.
Sachys: You need bash face on screen harder! UG!
Spirit box say Og stupid! Og hate! Rock make spirit box quiet!
Ah, Duke Nukem. Through much of my childhood I wanted to play and try it. I finally have it on GOG, and I downloaded it, and for some reason the movement was mapped to my mouse. That was weird. One of these days I'll come back to it, re-map to the keyboard and actually enjoy it. Until then, College Life.
Momo1991:
NameGoo: For some reason, I couldn't reply to this post.

After letting it run all day and night, this is what I had this morning:
Cookies in bank : 1,447,682,198
Cookies earned (all time) : 162,385,023,868
Buildings owned : 615
Cookies per second : 3,206,285
Cookies per click : 1,347
Upgrades unlocked
Unlocked: 37/39

I needed my netbook for other things today so I closed the page after that. I haven't checked the updated game yet, and I have a feeling I shouldn't...
Yeah, I'm done - good for you!
Cookies in bank : 664,242,730
Cookies earned (all time) : 43,209,945,669
Buildings owned : 576
Cookies per second : 11,472,276.8
Cookies per click : 1,245.6

o.O
Thanks to IronStar for the Duke Nukem 3D code, I'm off to BBQ some space lizards. Damn, those alien bastards are going to pay for shooting up my ride.
Still missing 1 upgrade but I think I'm done.
Attachments:
cookies.png (212 Kb)