It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kkreo: down with cookies,makes people go off topic!
Hey! I am throwing games here - you're just not paying attention ;p
Momo1991:
Cheers, but nono momo!
(meant to reply earlier but gog bears ate my internet!).
Good thing it's not Desura anyway, it's not 480 possible permutations but 25! (Which is not an exclamation mark, but a denoting of numbers 1*2*3*4*5*6*7*....*N) possibilities if you take every possible start and end point.
Momo1991:
Sachys: Cheers, but nono momo!
(meant to reply earlier but gog bears ate my internet!).
Did they leave lots of rainbows and lollipops?
IAmSinistar: Was going to post a ninja code, but I seem to have the wrong thread... ;)
Momo1991: ~laughs~ Zombuster!
Aye
Momo1991:
nope - they've started a landfill instead. little bastards!
QC: Aye
Winging it's way to you on a cookie ;-p
DeMignon: 120 permutations horizontal, vertical, forward and backward, that's 480 tries on Desura.
Probably they take it for a DoS attack and get me banned ;-)
Aniki: Try GOG, not Desura..

IAmSinistar: Tried two variants of the Knight's Tour on a 5x5, but neither code worked. Possibly selected the wrong starting point. Interesting if it is a Knight's Tour problem, because I was thinking last night that it would make a good code puzzle.
Aniki: Hints, like the puzzle, are posted somewhere..
Thanks, my Knight's Tour codes didn't work on GOG either, but there are multiple variants of that which could still be tested as well.
QC: Good thing it's not Desura anyway, it's not 480 possible permutations but 25! (Which is not an exclamation mark, but a denoting of numbers 1*2*3*4*5*6*7*....*N) possibilities if you take every possible start and end point.
Sure, I just assumed rows or columns belong together to keep it reasonable (and the reading direction doesn't change). Wasn't about correct mathematics, anyway.
kkreo: down with cookies,makes people go off topic!
Momo1991: Hey! I am throwing games here - you're just not paying attention ;p
Oh,um,sorry then
Momo1991: Hey! I am throwing games here - you're just not paying attention ;p
kkreo: Oh,um,sorry then
Don't feel bad, I didn't know there were game codes in all that. Hell, I still don't know. I thought it was all spinning out of a web game someone had posted.
IAmSinistar: Was going to post a ninja code, but I seem to have the wrong thread... ;)
Not interested, but thanks anyway. :p

Oh, and 1 more thing - 5th bonus in Groupees Meridian bundle unlocked, but it's just DRM-Free version, so no ninja key drop :/
Post edited August 25, 2013 by triock
triock: Not interested, but thanks anyway. :p

Oh, and 1 more thing - 5th bonus in Groupees Meridian bundle unlocked, but it's just DRM-Free version, so no ninja key drop :/
Is that the Biology Exam game thingy? ;-p
triock: Oh, and 1 more thing - 5th bonus in Groupees Meridian bundle unlocked, but it's just DRM-Free version, so no ninja key drop :/
Was about to post on the matter myself. I'm personally glad it's a DRM-free download, as I'd rather have the game. Not that I'm adverse to ninja'ing out keys, but it's pleasant when there is something to keep for myself as well. :)
high rated
Anyone who wants The Cat Lady (Desura)?