It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Yeah - my 149th cursor costs 16,598,524,038!
blotunga: Since +10% upgrades got half the price and production is much better, I first get the rest of the upgrades :)
I waiter like the day for a couple of billion of cookies :)
Good plan!
Was going to post a ninja code, but I seem to have the wrong thread... ;)
Was going to post a ninja code, but I seem to have the ...
Ahh, dang, ninjad ;-)
Post edited August 25, 2013 by DeMignon
IAmSinistar: Was going to post a ninja code, but I seem to have the wrong thread... ;)
Just pretend the cookies are shuriken...
Its deception by cookies makes getting the keys that much harder for us normal mortals that can't/won't use bots to get them ;)
IAmSinistar: Was going to post a ninja code, but I seem to have the wrong thread... ;)
Huh? Ninja where??
Post edited August 25, 2013 by blotunga
Spinorial: Just pretend the cookies are shuriken...
or Q-keys.
Spinorial: Just pretend the cookies are shuriken...
Already are, my friend.
Aniki: There is a puzzle for games somewhere....
120 permutations horizontal, vertical, forward and backward, that's 480 tries on Desura.
Probably they take it for a DoS attack and get me banned ;-)
Post edited August 25, 2013 by DeMignon
~laughs~ Zombuster!
blotunga: Well at least cookie production went up 20 times or so :D. And I think I'm still missing the last cursor upgrade, but they are already getting very expensive. Also Time machines got more expensive.

I think the game got updated last night...
It did, I mentioned it in your thread.

I think the game got updated last night...
QC: It did, I mentioned it in your thread.
I can't keep the threads straight anymore! ;-p

Oh and click the ghost cookies when they show up - they give prizes now!!
Post edited August 25, 2013 by Momo1991
down with cookies,makes people go off topic!
Aniki: There is a puzzle for games somewhere....
Austrobogulator: Yep, over here =P
Tried two variants of the Knight's Tour on a 5x5, but neither code worked. Possibly selected the wrong starting point. Interesting if it is a Knight's Tour problem, because I was thinking last night that it would make a good code puzzle.
DeMignon: 120 permutations horizontal, vertical, forward and backward, that's 480 tries on Desura.
Probably they take it for a DoS attack and get me banned ;-)
Try GOG, not Desura..

IAmSinistar: Tried two variants of the Knight's Tour on a 5x5, but neither code worked. Possibly selected the wrong starting point. Interesting if it is a Knight's Tour problem, because I was thinking last night that it would make a good code puzzle.
Hints, like the puzzle, are posted somewhere..