It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arr0whead: Drakensang (Steam), anyone?
can i has one?
LOL, cookie clicker just told me that it's time to stop playing. :)
GOGwiiisfun: LOL, cookie clicker just told me that it's time to stop playing. :)
Spoiler: Cookie Clicker is made by Nintendo.
GOGwiiisfun: LOL, cookie clicker just told me that it's time to stop playing. :)
Austrobogulator: Spoiler: Cookie Clicker is made by Nintendo.
Really?
GOGwiiisfun: Really?
Seems not.
Post edited August 24, 2013 by QC
No, but Nintendo have a habit of putting "maybe you should take a break now" messages in their games...
Austrobogulator: No, but Nintendo have a habit of putting "maybe you should take a break now" messages in their games...
....... Word of warning, if you start going through the web pages, do NOT look at the pictures. Holy fuck, do not look at the pictures. I better take that link down.
arr0whead: Drakensang (Steam), anyone?
Damn - missed that one - though the door usually doesnt go at 1am around here
Austrobogulator: No, but Nintendo have a habit of putting "maybe you should take a break now" messages in their games...
QC: ....... Word of warning, if you start going through the web pages, do NOT look at the pictures. Holy fuck, do not look at the pictures. I better take that link down.
Wait...what are we talking about??
QC: ....... Word of warning, if you start going through the web pages, do NOT look at the pictures. Holy fuck, do not look at the pictures. I better take that link down.
Austrobogulator: Wait...what are we talking about??
Oh, man you don't want to know...
Austrobogulator: Wait...what are we talking about??
I found a wikia to coookie clicker as the last post on the precious page, mistook you for a moment as the other person, and then realized that in the images is a GIF file of Piccolo and Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z... Consummating.
Damn it, if you hadn't posted that I wouldn't have looked and now my eyes are burning.
What, so gay interracial sex is disturbing now? - or more finding it linked on spammy clicky game about clicking your cookie?!
Sachys: What, so gay interracial sex is disturbing now? - or more finding it linked on spammy clicky game about clicking your cookie?!
I just prefer sex to not be linked to me as a reference point. And not my fault GOGwiiis, it wasn't on the home page. You found it yourself after.
Sachys: What, so gay interracial sex is disturbing now? - or more finding it linked on spammy clicky game about clicking your cookie?!
QC: I just prefer sex to not be linked to me as a reference point. And not my fault GOGwiiis, it wasn't on the home page. You found it yourself after.
It was the first one in the photos on this wiki! Which was on the front page.
Post edited August 24, 2013 by GOGwiiisfun