It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok guys, stupid question - just got an e-mail from Steam - "Steam account - Forgotten password", but I didn't forgot it, does it mean that someone was trying to log into my Steam account?
triock: Ok guys, stupid question - just got an e-mail from Steam - "Steam account - Forgotten password", but I didn't forgot it, does it mean that someone was trying to log into my Steam account?
If it is from Steam, yes. It is isn't really from Steam, it is someone phishing for your password. Either way it is someone trying to gain access to your account.
high rated
Hi folks!

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Steam), anyone?
triock: Ok guys, stupid question - just got an e-mail from Steam - "Steam account - Forgotten password", but I didn't forgot it, does it mean that someone was trying to log into my Steam account?
Steam never request this by itself: unless you forget it and made a request., it's something like Tarnicus described

ii i were you i would contact the "real" steam support, this is the best way to deal with , and ignore the e-mail
Post edited August 23, 2013 by DyNaer
Be careful! Just a few days ago (3-4) some e-mails were received to some Steam users that said they needed to confirm some personal/security information. There were directed as "Dear user", when they should have said your account name. Also, from the sender, it said they were from Steam Support (with the correct domain), but if you passed your cursor over that link, it directed to somewhere else...
Post edited August 23, 2013 by Azrael360
so there were links not to steam but somewhere else
crazy, but with account payments you still can close the account no?
akhliber: Hi folks!

Yes please!

OChem81: Yes please!
PM incoming :)
high rated
I was a dick to Languar Monkey yesterday and I find the best way to make recompense is with physical goods. So here's two Witcha games for free.

ZU6NK5JDKKH3ZVLL
scampywiak: I was a dick to Languar Monkey yesterday and I find the best way to make recompense is with physical goods. So here's two Witcha games for free.

ZU6NK5JDKKH3ZVLL
I got this. Thank you so much!

Not for me but +1 for ya.
scampywiak: I was a dick to Languar Monkey yesterday and I find the best way to make recompense is with physical goods. So here's two Witcha games for free.

ZU6NK5JDKKH3ZVLL
NR but +1 to you too!
Post edited August 23, 2013 by teshra
OChem81: Yes please!
akhliber: PM incoming :)
Thanks so much, akhliber! Really appreciate it.
Post edited August 23, 2013 by OChem81
akhliber: PM incoming :)
OChem81: Thanks so much, akhliber! Really appreciate it.
You're quite welcome :)
Ok, thanks for your answers.
Feeling like crap today. Hello everyone.