It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Good morning :)
DeMignon: No kidding, it already is in Australia. This Internet thing is really weird :D
I know, right. It's always awkward when someone is like "Good morning" when it's like 3 in the morning for me. :P
Tarnicus: Good morning :)
DeMignon: No kidding, it already is in Australia. This Internet thing is really weird :D
Heh and for once I'm wishing it wasn't the weekend. Monday can't come soon enough. I'm getting tested for lymphoma on Monday and don't do well with waiting.

On a lighter note, the first to respond can have Obulis on Steam :)
Tarnicus: Heh and for once I'm wishing it wasn't the weekend. Monday can't come soon enough. I'm getting tested for lymphoma on Monday and don't do well with waiting.

nice
After doing a little math, it turns out, I'm hurtling towards the rising sun with 1200km/h right now. Oh, boy! ;-9

Tarnicus: I'm getting tested for lymphoma on Monday and don't do well with waiting.
Ouch, I feel for you!
Post edited August 23, 2013 by DeMignon
Tarnicus: Heh and for once I'm wishing it wasn't the weekend. Monday can't come soon enough. I'm getting tested for lymphoma on Monday and don't do well with waiting.

:-( lymphoma....?

I've got that brain buster already but thanks ;-)

darkplanetar: nice
Is that a response wanting Obulis? lol
darkplanetar: nice
Tarnicus: Is that a response wanting Obulis? lol
wanting it :P
Momo1991: :-( lymphoma....?
Yeah I finally sucked it up and saw a doctor yesterday after months of putting it off. The good news is that I've finally met a doctor I like, who listens well and I trust. The not as good news is he confirmed my suspicions of what might be up with me, so I'm booked in for blood work on Monday and ultrasounds of my lymphnodes on September 2nd(the earliest I could get in).
Tarnicus: Yeah I finally sucked it up and saw a doctor yesterday after months of putting it off. The good news is that I've finally met a doctor I like, who listens well and I trust. The not as good news is he confirmed my suspicions of what might be up with me, so I'm booked in for blood work on Monday and ultrasounds of my lymphnodes on September 2nd(the earliest I could get in).
Well please let me know how it goes and I'm sending you healing thoughts and hopes that it really isn't...
Tarnicus: Yeah I finally sucked it up and saw a doctor yesterday after months of putting it off. The good news is that I've finally met a doctor I like, who listens well and I trust. The not as good news is he confirmed my suspicions of what might be up with me, so I'm booked in for blood work on Monday and ultrasounds of my lymphnodes on September 2nd(the earliest I could get in).
maybe it's nothing like that after the tests
Momo1991: Well please let me know how it goes and I'm sending you healing thoughts and hopes that it really isn't...
Thanks Momo :) I'm hoping it is a chronic low grade infection due to the amalgam filled molar I'm getting removed on Wednesday. That is the most likely differential diagnosis.
Momo1991: Well please let me know how it goes and I'm sending you healing thoughts and hopes that it really isn't...
Tarnicus: Thanks Momo :) I'm hoping it is a chronic low grade infection due to the amalgam filled molar I'm getting removed on Wednesday. That is the most likely differential diagnosis.
must be careful and a good doctor to do the procedure
Changes in health complaints after removal of amalgam fillings
QC: Yes? Is this an offer, a statement, or a request, I can't tell.
darkplanetar: i'd say statement now, everyone has them Steamy Origin keys
i don't , and i don't want those :)
Tarnicus: Thanks Momo :) I'm hoping it is a chronic low grade infection due to the amalgam filled molar I'm getting removed on Wednesday. That is the most likely differential diagnosis.
Good luck, mate!
darkplanetar: must be careful and a good doctor to do the procedure
Changes in health complaints after removal of amalgam fillings
Am getting the whole tooth removed, not the filling(which is most of the tooth). It took me a long time to find a good dentist after some shocking experiences when younger. When I was 14 I had a dentist do my first filling with no anesthetic. When he hit the nerve, I jerked my head and the drill cut inside my cheek. For 5 minutes he continually hit the nerve and I didn't see a dentist (due to fear) for 7 years. Fortunately Ive been prescribed Valium for this extraction, so I'll be in a good mood :P