It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: I suppose I could take both then... ;p

also, I'm not "that Grim Fandango thing". It's Mr. Virago for you...

oh God, I really need some sleep.... lol
NameGoo: I apologize, Mr Virago. I only played the demo of that game.
And now I can't wait to give that candy game a real try...
just open it up and get your save game web link setup and let it rack up candies ^_^
Stooner: I suppose I could take both then... ;p

also, I'm not "that Grim Fandango thing". It's Mr. Virago for you...

oh God, I really need some sleep.... lol
And I have to say, in shame, that I never finished that game... (and I barely saw myself in it ;p)

Well, but I played a lot at that time (installing, uninstalling, losing save files, installing again)..
Post edited August 22, 2013 by Stooner
morning everyone
ErekoseDM: just open it up and get your save game web link setup and let it rack up candies ^_^
Thanks, I'll try that.
Stooner: And I have to say, in shame, that I never finished that game... (and I barely saw myself in it ;p)

Well, but I played a lot at that time (installing, uninstalling, losing save files, installing again)..
You still got to play it more than I did. I'm jealous!
And now I'm gonna try to get some rest...

See you all later!
Post edited August 22, 2013 by NameGoo
NameGoo: You still got to play it more than I did. I'm jealous!
And now I'm gonna try to get some rest...

See you all later!
Jealous... some rest... DAMN you NameGoo! :D
high rated
E4Q3W-VCPWI-**I5N ~ Aura: Fate of the Ages

** : 720p and 1080p is ......

I think this one is usable.
varthshenon: E4Q3W-VCPWI-**I5N ~ Aura: Fate of the Ages

** : 720p and 1080p is ......

I think this one is usable.
Man, already snatched!

Admittedly, I wasted some time trying to do arithmetic before I realized what the missing characters actually were. Silly young ninja I am...
ErekoseDM: just open it up and get your save game web link setup and let it rack up candies ^_^
Candiies... It's fun and addictive,but if you don't want to wait around too much, start up the page and go to lunch. The lollipop farm maxes out around 17-18000 planted lollipops if I remember (100/second or so).
blotunga: Candiies... It's fun and addictive,but if you don't want to wait around too much, start up the page and go to lunch. The lollipop farm maxes out around 17-18000 planted lollipops if I remember (100/second or so).
70000, IIRC. I planted near 100000 to see whether the 100/second cap could be surpassed. ;)

I'd like to confirm it to you, but I can't enter the page from this public PC. :(
Post edited August 22, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: 70000, IIRC. I planted near 100000 to see whether the 100/second cap could be surpassed. ;)

I'd like to confirm it to you, but I can't enter the page from this public PC. :(
Trust me, 100 is the cap. If stuck: http://www.candyboxwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
Thespian*: 70000, IIRC. I planted near 100000 to see whether the 100/second cap could be surpassed. ;)

blotunga: Trust me, 100 is the cap. If stuck: http://www.candyboxwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
Hey, thanks for the link, blotunga! :)

Looks like I was wrong with the 70000 number. Only two weeks being unable to enter the game page and my Alzheimer-ish memory is already playing tricks on me. :D
blotunga: Trust me, 100 is the cap. If stuck: http://www.candyboxwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
Thespian*: Hey, thanks for the link, blotunga! :)

Looks like I was wrong with the 70000 number. Only two weeks being unable to enter the game page and my Alzheimer-ish memory is already playing tricks on me. :D
definitely 100 lp/sec

just spaced out on it and was able to upgrade the sword a few times + "candies, faster candies" rate

is 'candies, more candies" just a batch of them? ie Lp = Candies in a batch?
ErekoseDM: is 'candies, more candies" just a batch of them? ie Lp = Candies in a batch?
You receive a certain amount of candies, depending on the max number of candies you've collected previously. You may read more about the effect of that spell here: http://www.candyboxwiki.com/wiki/Sorceress%27_Hut#Candies.2C_more_candies.21
Bump
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post40448
Edit NM, didn't read the rest of the post. Sorry XD
Post edited August 22, 2013 by YellowAries