It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOGwiiisfun: You get coupons for crafting badges? Does that mean that I shouldn't just sell them all for a very small amount of money?
I think it's random cards or coupons. I never got a coupon when I crafted badges. As for the second question, if you have a lot of cards and not interested in crafting badges, I think it's better to just sell them. Those small amounts add up.
Post edited August 22, 2013 by arr0whead
GOGwiiisfun: You get coupons for crafting badges? Does that mean that I shouldn't just sell them all for a very small amount of money?
Up to you. But if you don't have anyone to trade cards with, you'll have to buy the ones you're missing to craft a badge.

arr0whead: I think it's random cards or coupons. I never got a coupon when I crafted badges. As for the second question, if you have a lot of cards and not interested in crafting badges, I think it's better to just sell them. Those small amounts add up.
Really? Odd. I never got a random card, but I have an entire inventory page filled with (useless) coupons thanks to those badges.
Post edited August 22, 2013 by NameGoo
arr0whead: I think it's random cards or coupons. I never got a coupon when I crafted badges. As for the second question, if you have a lot of cards and not interested in crafting badges, I think it's better to just sell them. Those small amounts add up.
Well I know for sure that that trying to make money by doing buy low sell (slightly) high(er) is pretty much pointless. I found that out the hard way when I spent an hour to make like 15 cents, then went outside to find more than that in spare change lying on the table.
Momo1991: It is indeed - would you like it or shall the colonel take it?
GOGwiiisfun: Well, I just found it though the the power of Google, so if the colonel knew it legit he should get it.
I watched the movie when I was small, but I seriously don't remember any of it. I got it via Google. You should have it because you're first.
Momo1991: Check it out and let me know!
niniendowarrior: Gods must be crazy?
So colonel, did you know it legit or did you just google it? If you really knew it legit you can have the game.

Edit: Didn't see your post before I posted this.
Post edited August 22, 2013 by GOGwiiisfun
GOGwiiisfun: Well I know for sure that that trying to make money by doing buy low sell (slightly) high(er) is pretty much pointless. I found that out the hard way when I spent an hour to make like 15 cents, then went outside to find more than that in spare change lying on the table.
The fee Steam charges for the transactions likely offsets it so you can't really profit that way. I mean, 2 cents of fee on a 12 cents price is pretty high.
niniendowarrior: Gods must be crazy?
GOGwiiisfun: So colonel, did you know it legit or did you just google it? If you really knew it legit you can have the game.
Scroll up, mate. :)
GOGwiiisfun: Well, I just found it though the the power of Google, so if the colonel knew it legit he should get it.
niniendowarrior: I watched the movie when I was small, but I seriously don't remember any of it. I got it via Google. You should have it because you're first.
OK, thanks. Summon the Momo!
niniendowarrior: I watched the movie when I was small, but I seriously don't remember any of it. I got it via Google. You should have it because you're first.
GOGwiiisfun: OK, thanks. Summon the Momo!
The Momo is summoned! PM incoming GOGwiisfun...
Momo1991: The Momo is summoned! PM incoming GOGwiisfun...
+1 for such tremendous generosity, Momo. :D
Momo1991: The Momo is summoned! PM incoming GOGwiisfun...
Thanks a ton Momo! :)
Garrett24601: I'll throw my 90% OFF Serious Sam 3: BFE up for grabs as well. EXP Sep 04.
And hello everyone.
i'm interested by the coupon if you still have it :)

NameGoo: Up to you. But if you don't have anyone to trade cards with, you'll have to buy the ones you're missing to craft a badge.

NameGoo: Really? Odd. I never got a random card, but I have an entire inventory page filled with (useless) coupons thanks to those badges.
actually, you can get ; a random coupon , a random background for your profile page , randoms cards and probably more stuff , depending your Steam lvl and others things (which i don't recall)
Post edited August 22, 2013 by DyNaer
NameGoo: Among things I should have never said:
"Steam Trading Cards, what a waste of time..."

Steam Coupons! (Aquired through crafting badges out of stupid virtual trading cards!)
Droid Assault 75% off
Droid Assault 75% off
Droid Assault 66% off
Starvoid 66% off
Serious Sam 2 75% off
Serious Sam 2 66% off
Sanctum 50% off

If you want any, let me know.
Can I have Serious Sam 75% off and Droid Assault 75% off for when I have some spare cash? P.S. When do they expire?
NameGoo: Among things I should have never said:
"Steam Trading Cards, what a waste of time..."

Steam Coupons! (Aquired through crafting badges out of stupid virtual trading cards!)
Droid Assault 75% off
Droid Assault 75% off
Droid Assault 66% off
Starvoid 66% off
Serious Sam 2 75% off
Serious Sam 2 66% off
Sanctum 50% off

If you want any, let me know.
I'll take a Droid Assault 75% if there is still one after GOGwiiisfun gets his.

Also I also have a SS 3 90% if someone wants it.
Post edited August 22, 2013 by samlii
GOGwiiisfun: Can I have Serious Sam 75% off and Droid Assault 75% off for when I have some spare cash? P.S. When do they expire?
Sure, just PM me your steam ID so I can trade them to you. They expire August 28th.