It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Looks like I might have found more codes(this should be the last of them :P Painkiller Redemption (Steam) and Chester(Desura). Not positive the Painkiller codes haven't been used but am pretty certain give I didn't give these away today and they were on my master unused codes list :)

First to reply is welcome to either :)
still have Chester ?
high rated
SirEyeball: sent and a little surprise for me too thx
YellowAries: :D
Cause Yellow Aries is tricksy like that! ;-p

And thank's Tarnicus for Aura - now my copy on walkabout can take that coke bottle to the end of the world for all care!

First person to tell what movie that references can have a copy of Crusader Kings on Steam.
Momo1991: Cause Yellow Aries is tricksy like that! ;-p

And thank's Tarnicus for Aura - now my copy on walkabout can take that coke bottle to the end of the world for all care!

First person to tell what movie that references can have a copy of Crusader Kings on Steam.
I'd love Crusader Kings for my Linux library, but I have no idea what that is.

Oh +1 for your generosity! :D
Post edited August 22, 2013 by niniendowarrior

niniendowarrior: I'd love Crusader Kings for my Linux library, but I have no idea what that is.

Check it out and let me know!
Tarnicus: Looks like I might have found more codes(this should be the last of them :P Painkiller Redemption (Steam) and Chester(Desura). Not positive the Painkiller codes haven't been used but am pretty certain give I didn't give these away today and they were on my master unused codes list :)

First to reply is welcome to either :)
DyNaer: still have Chester ?
Code PMd, sleep time finally :)
niniendowarrior: I'd love Crusader Kings for my Linux library, but I have no idea what that is.

Momo1991: Check it out and let me know!
Dr. Google has no answers for me, my dear.
With such great prospect so near,
oh Crusader Kings! It sears!
DyNaer: still have Chester ?
Tarnicus: Code PMd, sleep time finally :)
thanks again , have a nice sleep :D

Is it The Gods Must Be Crazy?

Momo1991: Check it out and let me know!
Gods must be crazy?
Among things I should have never said:
"Steam Trading Cards, what a waste of time..."

Steam Coupons! (Aquired through crafting badges out of stupid virtual trading cards!)
Droid Assault 66% off
Starvoid 66% off
Serious Sam 2 66% off
Sanctum 50% off

If you want any, let me know.
Post edited August 22, 2013 by NameGoo

GOGwiiisfun: Is it The Gods Must Be Crazy?
It is indeed - would you like it or shall the colonel take it?
NameGoo: Among things I should have never said:
"Steam Trading Cards, what a waste of time..."

Steam Coupons! (Aquired through crafting badges out of stupid virtual trading cards!)
Droid Assault 75% off
Droid Assault 75% off
Droid Assault 66% off
Starvoid 66% off
Serious Sam 2 75% off
Serious Sam 2 66% off
Sanctum 50% off

If you want any, let me know.
You get coupons for crafting badges? Does that mean that I shouldn't just sell them all for a very small amount of money?
I'll throw my 90% OFF Serious Sam 3: BFE up for grabs as well. EXP Sep 04.
And hello everyone.
Post edited August 22, 2013 by Garrett24601
GOGwiiisfun: Is it The Gods Must Be Crazy?
Momo1991: It is indeed - would you like it or shall the colonel take it?
Well, I just found it though the the power of Google, so if the colonel knew it legit he should get it.
Momo1991: It is indeed - would you like it or shall the colonel take it?
GOGwiiisfun: Well, I just found it though the the power of Google, so if the colonel knew it legit he should get it.
You guys work it out and let me know ;-p