It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I guess everybody is patching their systems now :D
This giveaway might be of interest to ninjas :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/director_of_acquisitions_giveaway
Ian: Really Big Sky
triock: No Tower Wars? Was waiting for it :p
and I, for Dogfight...
Tarnicus: This giveaway might be of interest to ninjas :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/director_of_acquisitions_giveaway
Amazing, I was there... ;p
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Stooner
G'night all!
triock: G'night all!
Night triock :)
triock: G'night all!
Sleep tight.
Tarnicus: Am throwing these keys to the wind so I can close this bundle page :)

Oniken FL9ED-ALWXE-TJ8T2-V1KRI-INDGL
Redeemed this after 6 hours. Hope nobody minds? :) Thanks Tarnicus!
Tarnicus: Am throwing these keys to the wind so I can close this bundle page :)

Oniken FL9ED-ALWXE-TJ8T2-V1KRI-INDGL
Malv0isin: Redeemed this after 6 hours. Hope nobody minds? :) Thanks Tarnicus!
Nice to see that got grabbed! :)

I threw a few more keys here which might not be taken http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post4567
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Tarnicus
high rated
Looks like I might have found more codes(this should be the last of them :P Painkiller Redemption (Steam) and Chester(Desura). Not positive the Painkiller codes haven't been used but am pretty certain give I didn't give these away today and they were on my master unused codes list :)

First to reply is welcome to either :)
Tarnicus: Looks like I might have found more codes(this should be the last of them :P Painkiller Redemption (Steam) and Chester(Desura). Not positive the Painkiller codes haven't been used but am pretty certain give I didn't give these away today and they were on my master unused codes list :)

Painkiller Redemption still available ?
Thanks for giveaway , +1 .
Tarnicus: Looks like I might have found more codes(this should be the last of them :P Painkiller Redemption (Steam) and Chester(Desura). Not positive the Painkiller codes haven't been used but am pretty certain give I didn't give these away today and they were on my master unused codes list :)

I'd say Painkiller but I have to check first to see I don't have it from someone/somewhere else.

QC: I'd say Painkiller but I have to check first to see I don't have it from someone/somewhere else.
Am waiting on hitclub to respond to see if the first key works (I have 2, pretty sure both unused)
Tarnicus. You are awesome! :D
First code was already used, hopefully the other isn't. Such is the way of using two computers with different lists and losing count of giveaways lol. I did warn that they might be used :)
Tarnicus: First code was already used, hopefully the other isn't. Such is the way of using two computers with different lists and losing count of giveaways lol. I did warn that they might be used :)
Wasn't lucky this time . But thanks , +1 .