It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DyNaer: er POS = ?
Piece Of $hit
Superbal: Pid for me?:>
You need to reply to the person, otherwise your post can get lost. Best chance: Reply, post right away and go back and edit in the "Please and Thanks" memo after, unless there's multiple being offered at once.
high rated
Really Big Sky

Ki11s0n3
That speed is immposible, srsly, people here are robots or what?
lol just refreshed and saw it, i got lucky
Ian: Really Big Sky
Please?
DyNaer: er POS = ?
kneekoo: Piece Of $hit
oooh right ; thanks .P
QC: You need to reply to the person, otherwise your post can get lost. Best chance: Reply, post right away and go back and edit in the "Please and Thanks" memo after, unless there's multiple being offered at once.
Thanks for info, need to train my fingers ;)
QC: You need to reply to the person, otherwise your post can get lost. Best chance: Reply, post right away and go back and edit in the "Please and Thanks" memo after, unless there's multiple being offered at once.
Superbal: Thanks for info, need to train my fingers ;)
If you say so, I prefer not to see or know how you plan on training them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDW6vkuqGLg
:) Try this: http://10fastfingers.com/
DeMignon: Don't, end of support means end of security updates, which are still provided. You'll regret it sooner or later otherwise.
SirEyeball: Why is that if I use Microsoft security essentials I should be covered anyway?
That's one of the big mistakes in computer security. It's much more important to have up-to-date patched software than a virus scanner or whatever suite. As security issues are publicly known, they're widely exploited and it's common to take over your system without the use of viruses or trojans. After that, it's easy to fool your anti-virus software or circumvent your firewall. When XP doesn't get patches anymore, it's time to move on - even for me.
DeMignon: That's one of the big mistakes in computer security. It's much more important to have up-to-date patched software than a virus scanner or whatever suite. As security issues are publicly known, they're widely exploited and it's common to take over your system without the use of viruses or trojans. After that, it's easy to fool your anti-virus software or circumvent your firewall. When XP doesn't get patches anymore, it's time to move on - even for me.
dang well I will keep an xp for old games and get a new one for internet use then. Problem will be finding one with win 7 in stead of 8
SirEyeball: dang well I will keep an xp for old games and get a new one for internet use then. Problem will be finding one with win 7 in stead of 8
Wise choice, I'll stick to Win7 as well ;-)
DeMignon: Wise choice, I'll stick to Win7 as well ;-)
by the time I get my act together its probably win 9 or some other system. ROFLMAO
Ian: Really Big Sky
No Tower Wars? Was waiting for it :p