It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: moving on - NAME the 3 games in the "Horror Fest Bundle" and i will buy it you ?
Surely this must go to Sachys! Or Novotnus, if he were here :(
Ian: moving on - NAME the 3 games in the "Horror Fest Bundle" and i will buy it you ?
Scratches: Director’s Cut -

Vigil: Blood Bitterness -

Avencast: Rise of the Mage

you didnt say how many people! heheh!

(have em anyways so just kidding!)
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Sachys
Superbal: Avencast: Rise of the Mage Scratches Vigil: Blood Bitterness

Bam!
Ninja'd!
DeMignon: This will change next spring - end of support :-/
I have(touch wood) never relied on windows support anyway and it has been a long time since updates for XP was dropped and still no problems so I keep hanging on to XP
Spinorial: Or Novotnus, if he were here :(
hes busy playing fallout 3!
im serious too!
QC: Avencast: Rise of the Mag
TYPO! INCORRECT! :P
high rated
Numen: Contest of Heroes
Ian: Numen: Contest of Heroes
May I?
QC: Avencast: Rise of the Mag
Tarnicus: TYPO! INCORRECT! :P
I have no idea what you're talking about, it's correct up there.
DeMignon: This will change next spring - end of support :-/
SirEyeball: I have(touch wood) never relied on windows support anyway and it has been a long time since updates for XP was dropped and still no problems so I keep hanging on to XP
Don't, end of support means end of security updates, which are still provided. You'll regret it sooner or later otherwise.
Tarnicus: Thank you Spinorial for gifting me my 500th game on Steam. I now have the appropriate title of Director of Acquisitions! :) :) :)

In celebration, I'm giving away 1(one) whole copy of... Greed: Black Border! P:P Any takers?
ma5terbob: do i replay or pm
Congrats on your first ninja pickup! The newbie shows some quickness. :)
Post edited August 21, 2013 by OChem81
I just discovered that Steam lists some games as Win/Mac only but according to Steam Database, it has Linux support. :(
DeMignon: Don't, end of support means end of security updates, which are still provided. You'll regret it sooner or later otherwise.
Why is that if I use Microsoft security essentials I should be covered anyway?
high rated
Chaser
Ian: Chaser
Yes?

EDIT: Thanks, mate! :D
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Falci