It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greed: Black Border, Lava Mortus and Space Trader: Merchant Marine (all Steam) courtesy of a hkabik(thanks again for the gift!) :)

Choose which one you want so I can get to sleep :P I'll choose recipients based on height....
IAmSinistar: Hurrah! Slumber mode re-enabled, system resources nominal. :)
Stooner: Okay, so now you can stop frightening me with your digitalized growls..
I'll stop as soon as Tarnicus gives away the rest of his games. My growling is the only thing keeping him awake at the moment.
Stooner: Okay, so now you can stop frightening me with your digitalized growls..
IAmSinistar: I'll stop as soon as Tarnicus gives away the rest of his games. My growling is the only thing keeping him awake at the moment.
Is that what it is? lol

Edit: I am tempted to have a hot bath and watch anime instead of sleep (not at the same time!)
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Tarnicus
Thanks for the eXceed games, Tarnicus! Also, +1s all around for you awesome gifters! :3
Tarnicus: Greed: Black Border, Lava Mortus and Space Trader: Merchant Marine (all Steam) courtesy of a hkabik(thanks again for the gift!) :)

Choose which one you want so I can get to sleep :P I'll choose recipients based on height....
Sorry for the audacity, but might I ask for Space Trader? I know I got something already, but it's been keeping me curious for some time.
evening
hi ya Ian
Ian: evening
Clunge!
IAmSinistar: I'll stop as soon as Tarnicus gives away the rest of his games. My growling is the only thing keeping him awake at the moment.
did you realize what you've done? You woke Ian...
Tarnicus: Greed: Black Border, Lava Mortus and Space Trader: Merchant Marine (all Steam) courtesy of a hkabik(thanks again for the gift!) :)

Spinorial: Sorry for the audacity, but might I ask for Space Trader? I know I got something already, but it's been keeping me curious for some time.
Done, and awesome Ian has perfect timing to keep the ninjas well trained :)

2 to go...
Ian: evening
;p
lemuria: Night everyone.

Cardinal Quest (desura)...
I can hardly believe it but after 47 minutes cq_prom_RUEXTP5Q still wasn't taken and I nabbed it.

Thanks very much lemuria, it looks just my kind of thing!
Stooner: did you realize what you've done? You woke Ian...
I was nowhere near the blasphemous tome this time, honest!

Now we shall all be smote by the keys of his ceaseless bounty, alas!
Evening Ian!

And many thanks, for all your hard sleepless work, Tarnicus :-)

if nobody want larva mortus ; i could use the key , but only if nobody want it :)