It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

QC: Shame, I went through the bundle after it was over and there were quite a few things that looked pretty good, bonuses especially. Lesson learned, keep a closer eye on sale end dates.
Tarnicus: If I accidentally bought 2 copies of the bundle(as I did due to confusion with my credit card and using 2 payment systems) is there any way I can legitimately give you the bonuses from one bundle?

I'll bbs to judge the anime winners after making a cuppa
If you haven't given anything form the second bundle, you could ask Groupees to turn it into a gift link - they might do it for you if you ask...
Stooner: but you're right, I think it's only freaking clothes... ;p
IAmSinistar: Wouldn't that also undo all your hard work installing the "no clothes" patch? ;)
lol yeah! I forgot about that...
But hey, I like mystery... at least some clothes to take off... the excitement of the discovery...
(or just the hope for no surprise in the end. ;p)
Tarnicus: Name a fantasy/historical anime I would like but haven't seen and your choice of the following on Desura:

Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
Croixleur
Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos
Satazius

You won't know what I have and haven't seen and my cats will be judging the winners :)
Kurozuka, but I don't want anything. :p
Tarnicus: If I accidentally bought 2 copies of the bundle(as I did due to confusion with my credit card and using 2 payment systems) is there any way I can legitimately give you the bonuses from one bundle?

I'll bbs to judge the anime winners after making a cuppa
Momo1991: If you haven't given anything form the second bundle, you could ask Groupees to turn it into a gift link - they might do it for you if you ask...
Momo, you're spoiling me again. I DOTH PROTEST!!!! I already have to protest it from my own mother, I'm going to drive myself batty doing it with two.
IAmSinistar: Wouldn't that also undo all your hard work installing the "no clothes" patch? ;)
Stooner: lol yeah! I forgot about that...
But hey, I like mystery... at least some clothes to take off... the excitement of the discovery...
(or just the hope for no surprise in the end. ;p)
~laughs~ ;-D
high rated
Depths of Peril (Steam) to first reply here.

EDIT: And first post of page 2000, for those "20 post a page" viewers like myself. Woo!
Post edited August 21, 2013 by IAmSinistar
Momo1991: If you haven't given anything form the second bundle, you could ask Groupees to turn it into a gift link - they might do it for you if you ask...
QC: Momo, you're spoiling me again. I DOTH PROTEST!!!! I already have to protest it from my own mother, I'm going to drive myself batty doing it with two.
;-p

bwahaha!
IAmSinistar: Depths of Peril (Steam) to first reply here.
I want that bundle, but that's a good start.. ;p
Where are the DoP's coming from?

YAY for page 2,000 ;-)
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Momo1991
Okay, I'm running to class ow before I'm late, see you back in half an hour or so.
Momo1991: Where are the DoP's coming from?
Groupees. You want one?
Be Mine 9
Stooner: I want that bundle, but that's a good start.. ;p
It's yours mate. Hopefully you can assemble the whole bundle one key at a time. :D
JMich: Groupees. You want one?
Thank you JMich but just got it - I try to support all their bundles even if it's just the minimum. But this one got extra from me ;-)

Just was focused on the games I'll actually play - D'oh!
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Momo1991
Stooner: I want that bundle, but that's a good start.. ;p
IAmSinistar: It's yours mate. Hopefully you can assemble the whole bundle one key at a time. :D
;p well...