It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: correct

wait for pm
darkplanetar: nice giveaway Schnuff
congrats to tAnt0 for wining
THIS^^ ;-D pink hippo!
akhliber: Splatter (Desura)
BMINE-SPLAT-2C&WK-8DO&6-3HNTO

&=U
Grabbed by "sokuk". In my haste I missed the 2nd &! lol
Shame, I went through the bundle after it was over and there were quite a few things that looked pretty good, bonuses especially. Lesson learned, keep a closer eye on sale end dates.
kkreo: Arent we better than down repping fellow newbies?
bartboi: :/

THIS COMMUNITY IS FUCKING GAY, derepping begginers fuck y'all
Also, patience is a virtue my friend ;-) I know it's frustrating but get to know us a bit - we're actually extremely nice. But I will say that name-calling won't help :-(
Momo1991: Also, patience is a virtue my friend ;-) I know it's frustrating but get to know us a bit - we're actually extremely nice. But I will say that name-calling won't help :-(
Hey Momo, just noticed your rep is at 420. No wonder you're so peaceful and laid back right now. ;)
Tarnicus: ? = the Sabbath (no Im not referring to the band but the day :P)
IAmSinistar: Jewish, Christian, or Latter Day Saints? :D

lemuria: I wish to be :)) but im just design web site anyway, i'll work with my friend soon. He will teach me tattoo art.
IAmSinistar: Don't confuse the two careers. I doubt most folks will want a "Like" or "Pin" button next to their tattoo. :)
My career is completely bullshit. Hardware>design>hardware>design>programming>design. I want to use my computer for only playing games , watchn movie and bla bla. Probably i'll delete my programs on my computer and i wil never install these programs again. I hope i can handle my new career.
Post edited August 21, 2013 by lemuria
Name a fantasy/historical anime I would like but haven't seen and your choice of the following on Desura:

Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
Croixleur
Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos
Satazius

You won't know what I have and haven't seen and my cats will be judging the winners :)
lemuria: I'll leave my job today or i'll kill my boss.
Momo advice? Line up a new job first... ;-)
lemuria: My carees is completely bullshit. Hardware>design>hardware>design>programming>design. I want to use my computer for only playing games , watchn movie and bla bla. Probably i'll delete my programs on my computer and i wil never install these programs again. I hope i can handle my new career.
I'm pretty much a lifetime IT guy, so I know what a grind it can become. (Though there are creative IT jobs too.) Switching over into an artistic career sounds like a good move for you. I have to have a creative outlet as well, or I'd go mad.

Best of luck with the change!

Tarnicus: Name a fantasy/historical anime I would like but haven't seen and your choice of the following on Desura:
Not in for the prizes, so I can take some liberties with the boundaries and suggest Ninja Scroll and Five Star Stories. Really a reach on that second one, but what the hey.
Post edited August 21, 2013 by IAmSinistar
kkreo: Arent we better than down repping fellow newbies?
bartboi: :/

THIS COMMUNITY IS FUCKING GAY, derepping begginers fuck y'all
You're not helping your case much, and I'm sure the same would happen in any other community where you attack the members. Those of us actually posting and talking to you out in the open probably aren't messing with your reputation, and like any community there's bound to be a little rough mixed in, so to attack the rest of us on the basis of 3 people is rather judgmental, and is how unwarranted prejudice starts.
QC: Shame, I went through the bundle after it was over and there were quite a few things that looked pretty good, bonuses especially. Lesson learned, keep a closer eye on sale end dates.
If I accidentally bought 2 copies of the bundle(as I did due to confusion with my credit card and using 2 payment systems) is there any way I can legitimately give you the bonuses from one bundle?

I'll bbs to judge the anime winners after making a cuppa
Momo1991: Also, patience is a virtue my friend ;-) I know it's frustrating but get to know us a bit - we're actually extremely nice. But I will say that name-calling won't help :-(
IAmSinistar: Hey Momo, just noticed your rep is at 420. No wonder you're so peaceful and laid back right now. ;)
42 rocks ;-D
Tarnicus: Name a fantasy/historical anime I would like but haven't seen and your choice of the following on Desura:

Croixleur
Satazius

You won't know what I have and haven't seen and my cats will be judging the winners :)
I'll go with Cherry Tree High just because it sounds interesting. Historical anime I have no idea what you could possibly be interested in based on a knowledge of none of your preferences, but one fantasy I like is Berserk.
Post edited August 21, 2013 by QC

Croixleur
Satazius

I love this! - how do they judge?
QC: Shame, I went through the bundle after it was over and there were quite a few things that looked pretty good, bonuses especially. Lesson learned, keep a closer eye on sale end dates.
Tarnicus: If I accidentally bought 2 copies of the bundle(as I did due to confusion with my credit card and using 2 payment systems) is there any way I can legitimately give you the bonuses from one bundle?

I'll bbs to judge the anime winners after making a cuppa
I think this one might be a question better left to Amok, unless that's not what you're referring to. I'm sure we can probably figure a thought out, but in the mean time I have class in about 20 minutes and will be absent for a little while.