It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Gone.
Post edited August 21, 2013 by NameGoo
as much as id like to play around with that I dont have the patience, +1
Thanks, but I already have what I want from there...
if I could take only the "Date Night"... ;p
well, im done smashing my face against the screen with incorrect attempts - cheers though NameGoo!
thank you
+1
reaver894: id say 300 of gifting 300 of thankyou's 150 of banter and 50 of bitching personally
Sachys: if you subcategorise it yeah - still quite impressive when the better part of the last 500 pages have been this year
IAmSinistar: Or if you are still in the default "20 posts" view like me, it is just about at the 2000 page mark. Either way, impressive!
Sachys: Exactly!
I didn't even know you can change how many posts you can see per page :PP
Sachys: well, im done smashing my face against the screen with incorrect attempts - cheers though NameGoo!
I managed to enter, but is the Origin Bundle, not that I'm complaining... but I was hoping for the Groupees.. ;p
Sorapak: I didn't even know you can change how many posts you can see per page :PP
Should be under "my settings" at the top left
Stooner: I managed to enter, but is the Origin Bundle, not that I'm complaining... but I was hoping for the Groupees.. ;p
Ah well then - my face bashing was in vein as I have that
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Sachys
Hello people :) Hope you're doing well today!
CymTyr: Hello people :) Hope you're doing well today!
Yo cym
Stooner: Thanks, but I already have what I want from there...
if I could take only the "Date Night"... ;p
Whats so special about Date Night ?*scratch head,scratch head*
Post edited August 21, 2013 by kkreo
kkreo: Whats so special about Date Night ?*scratch head,scratch head*
nothing, I guess... It's just some Sims addon that did not register on my account...

and why that freaking update does not go away? dammit.
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Stooner
kkreo: Whats so special about Date Night ?*scratch head,scratch head*
Stooner: nothing, I guess... It's just some Sims addon that did not register on my account...
Its clothes,you have to turn on the game,me thinks
Stooner: nothing, I guess... It's just some Sims addon that did not register on my account...
kkreo: Its clothes,you have to turn on the game,me thinks
You have to add to the downloader, but for that it has to appear on your account first...
but you're right, I think it's only freaking clothes... ;p
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Stooner
low rated
this community is crap
bartboi: this community is crap
lol.troll alert :P