It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: But it's a dry heat! ;-p
dizcology: yeah that's true. but we are all getting used to air conditioned rooms now. going out means worrying about sunburns *sigh*
Keep those children "lubed up"! There are lots of skin lotions with high SPF's so do some research.
Beg pardon, I got 3 replies, all more or less about the same thing, but my post argued that the review industry as a whole is something that's hard to give credit to, and more so with recent issues such as the Kane and Lynch 2 thing on 1-Up, I think it was, good games rated down, bad games getting curiously warm reception, so forth. It gets to the point where I rely on youtube videos as my sole discretion for whether or not to take a chance on a game since seeing the material in action is better than simply reading a laundry list of comments.
QC: Beg pardon, I got 3 replies, all more or less about the same thing, but my post argued that the review industry as a whole is something that's hard to give credit to, and more so with recent issues such as the Kane and Lynch 2 thing on 1-Up, I think it was, good games rated down, bad games getting curiously warm reception, so forth. It gets to the point where I rely on youtube videos as my sole discretion for whether or not to take a chance on a game since seeing the material in action is better than simply reading a laundry list of comments.
And so you've learned to trust your gut and not public opinion ;-)
QC: Beg pardon, I got 3 replies, all more or less about the same thing, but my post argued that the review industry as a whole is something that's hard to give credit to, and more so with recent issues such as the Kane and Lynch 2 thing on 1-Up, I think it was, good games rated down, bad games getting curiously warm reception, so forth. It gets to the point where I rely on youtube videos as my sole discretion for whether or not to take a chance on a game since seeing the material in action is better than simply reading a laundry list of comments.
Momo1991: And so you've learned to trust your gut and not public opinion ;-)
But the replies suggested that I did the opposite. I think. It's hard to think on an evening of getting stabbed at in a building hot enough to make the fittest sweat without lifting a hand.
Momo1991: And so you've learned to trust your gut and not public opinion ;-)
QC: But the replies suggested that I did the opposite. I think. It's hard to think on an evening of getting stabbed at in a building hot enough to make the fittest sweat without lifting a hand.
I have word for you. "Fan" ;-p

Speaking of being toasted....

Anyone up for Doc Clock and the Toasted Sandwich of Time?

be quick like little ninjas ;-p
Post edited August 20, 2013 by Momo1991
QC: But the replies suggested that I did the opposite. I think. It's hard to think on an evening of getting stabbed at in a building hot enough to make the fittest sweat without lifting a hand.
Momo1991: I have word for you. "Fan" ;-p
The only fan to be hand was the industrial one in the Aerobics room, and senor fencers weren't allowed in the room unless they were teaching or collecting equipment. Plus we only had the room for an hour anyway and the club stays 2 1/2
If you were referring to my response. I was giving a general answer to what people should do. It's just that your response got anchored to the reply.
No taker's? ^^ look up!
Momo1991: No taker's? ^^ look up!
ninja-editing, well done!
1 hour ago i would have ninja'd

but i just got that one in a trade batch ^_^
dizcology: ninja-editing, well done!
Was that a yes? ~it's getting late!~
ErekoseDM: 1 hour ago i would have ninja'd

but i just got that one in a trade batch ^_^
~sigh~ I'm beginning to feel like Ian!
Post edited August 20, 2013 by Momo1991

I'll say yes.

I'll give it a go if nobody else has. It looks interesting :)

QC: I'll say yes.
And QC wins again ;-p
high rated
Anybody want Mirror's Edge (Origin)?