It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

QC: Why yes, but if grunthos64 badly wants it I will allow him this game in turn.
grunthos64: nah its all good you go ahead
Are you sure? I don't mind.
hello everyone

anyone want Greed: Black Border (Steam)?
niniendowarrior: EA seems to be heading to the Free to Play future... FIFA 14 is free to play on mobile... or so I heard.
Well building a mobile platform of buyers is vital to many concerns so offering free/cheap is in their best interest...
arr0whead: hello everyone

Yo!
arr0whead: hello everyone

QC: Yo!
PMed key
For those wondering how I can ninja so well: Triforce. Ninja Triforce!
QC: For those wondering how I can ninja so well: Triforce. Ninja Triforce!
This is the ninja thread - no excuses need be preoffered! The fastest ninja wins...always!
Momo1991: This is the ninja thread - no excuses need be preoffered! The fastest ninja wins...always!
A ninja does not fail. A ninja simply chooses not to succeed.
Momo1991: This is the ninja thread - no excuses need be preoffered! The fastest ninja wins...always!
This! I feel like I am getting old. Probably the more old-fashioned classifieds thread is more suitable for me now.

How's everyone lately?
dizcology: This! I feel like I am getting old. Probably the more old-fashioned classifieds thread is more suitable for me now.

How's everyone lately?
How's the dry state treating you?
What?
Post edited August 21, 2013 by NameGoo
dizcology: How's everyone lately?
Severely bummed over the bad XCOM Bureau reviews. WTH happened?! It looked so good at E3 :(
dizcology: This! I feel like I am getting old. Probably the more old-fashioned classifieds thread is more suitable for me now.

How's everyone lately?
Momo1991: How's the dry state treating you?
HOT. But we are getting used to it. I started to work a couple of weeks ago. So much less time to play games and lurking in the ninja thread. :-p
NameGoo: Tirer des caisses ok, ho hé ho hé ho, bon dieu tu parles d'un cadeau. Même à fond d'cale sur un rafiot, de Lorient à _______, j'suis partant ho hé ho...
à Glasgow ?
Post edited August 20, 2013 by dizcology
dizcology: How's everyone lately?
Spinorial: Severely bummed over the bad XCOM Bureau reviews. WTH happened?! It looked so good at E3 :(
Simple answer: Reviews are getting harder and harder to take seriously. I honestly thought it should have stayed as an FPS game though, so what do I know?
niniendowarrior: EA seems to be heading to the Free to Play future... FIFA 14 is free to play on mobile... or so I heard.
Momo1991: Well building a mobile platform of buyers is vital to many concerns so offering free/cheap is in their best interest...
Well, also consider that the free-to-play market has given them most of their earnings of last year... not surprising to hear this.