It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Penguins Arena is a thrilling and innovative First Penguin Shooter with quick, hectic rounds and where the magic of reincarnation, combined with the supernatural ability to return to the game as a ghost, ensures that your character has every chance to change your tribe's fate, even in the afterlife.
Sounds mildly interesting, but I think I enjoyed the penguin video more. :)
I must sadly away. Toodles!
Spinorial: I must sadly away. Toodles!
laters, Spinorial ;-)
Zorder: Ninjas unite! Attack!

Satazius:

80C9E-EC74E-67405-052D1 - Desura
I7AMP-IZQGT-C2RPA - Steam

First come, first served, enjoy!
And I nabbed the Desura one, cheers!

The balance must be retained, so someone nab Oniken on Desura, pronto!
L5UI9-G6U3F-OT0RB-PH8C9 (just switch the first segment with the last one before you do)
Deadly 30 key @ Desura: GJH4L-MXTH2-VPOU9-ZH34W-HZC5Z

No idea if it works - I entered it to redeem but noticed I already had it from another bundle and got it by mistake from current Meridian 4 Groupees :)
Pustako: Deadly 30 key @ Desura: GJH4L-MXTH2-VPOU9-ZH34W-HZC5Z

No idea if it works - I entered it to redeem but noticed I already had it from another bundle and got it by mistake from current Meridian 4 Groupees :)
it says you redeemed it :D
MoP: The balance must be retained, so someone nab Oniken on Desura, pronto!
L5UI9-G6U3F-OT0RB-PH8C9 (just switch the first segment with the last one before you do)
Already gone, but thank you for the chance MoP :-)
Pustako: Deadly 30 key @ Desura: GJH4L-MXTH2-VPOU9-ZH34W-HZC5Z

te_lanus: it says you redeemed it :D
Damn, I redeemed it although I already had it on my Desura account... WTH?
Um,how do you check your origin games using the internet?Cause i dont know if i redeemed mirrors edge or is it duplicate :/
kkreo: Um,how do you check your origin games using the internet?Cause i dont know if i redeemed mirrors edge or is it duplicate :/
Try to download it, you'll see if you redeemed it or not.

Or check it :
https://account.origin.com/cp-ui/orderhistory/index?&env=prod&sourceType=web
Post edited August 17, 2013 by benderz
kkreo: Um,how do you check your origin games using the internet?Cause i dont know if i redeemed mirrors edge or is it duplicate :/
benderz: Try to download it, you'll see if you redeemed it or not.

Or check it :
Im on a cell so i cant download plus i checked order history,eh ill later redeem the steam one
benderz: Try to download it, you'll see if you redeemed it or not.

Or check it :
kkreo: Im on a cell so i cant download plus i checked order history,eh ill later redeem the steam one
I believed we could see keys in the history. But not. I'm searching if I found something, but I don't know if you can check your library in the browser version of Origin.
high rated
Deadly 30
Desura:
GELRO-WF0YZ-BT5HW-7GQ4E-RI9P6

have fun
Schnuff: Deadly 30
Desura:
GELRO-WF0YZ-BT5HW-7GQ4E-RI9P6

have fun
+1, NR, thanks for sharing :)
No way I was faster with cable net :D