It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grunthos64: Here is a Medal of Honor Origin key I'll never use.

288Y-KEJM-PWGK-3MGL-WA7U
Was redeemed but not by me.
grunthos64: Here is a Medal of Honor Origin key I'll never use.

288Y-KEJM-PWGK-3MGL-WA7U
missed it but +1 xD
high rated
Who wants a McPixel Steam Key?
IAmSinistar: Who wants a McPixel Steam Key?
me ?
Why are you giving away keys from the humble bundle when they're asking you not to? Do you give away gog installers too? GOG is only asking you not to...
high rated
IAmSinistar: Who wants a McPixel Steam Key?
scpdepo: me ?
And there you go.

Now, who wants a The Showdown Effect Steam Key?
scpdepo: me ?
IAmSinistar: And there you go.

Now, who wants a The Showdown Effect Steam Key?
Me, thanks :)
Post edited August 15, 2013 by Punished_Snake
Some people here in the ninja thread sure are keeping me busy giving all the +1 today!

Let me Thank you all for that!
high rated
KneeTheCap: Why are you giving away keys from the humble bundle when they're asking you not to? Do you give away gog installers too? GOG is only asking you not to...
Because they aren't games I'm going to play. I bought it for the soundtracks.

And that's a false comparison, incidentally. The Steam keys are for one person, just as they were purchased. If I gave away GOG installers, that wouldn't be for one person, thus an ethical breach. And incidentally, I do in fact give away GOG games, but I buy them first and then hold giveaway threads. Perhaps check those out before you go lumping me in with pirates.

IAmSinistar: Now, who wants a The Showdown Effect Steam Key?
Punished_Snake: Me, thanks :)
Senteded. Last one (because I'm going to play Thomas Was Alone, though not the DRM'd Steam version), who want an Amnesia: Dark Descent Steam Key?
Post edited August 15, 2013 by IAmSinistar
KneeTheCap: Why are you giving away keys from the humble bundle when they're asking you not to? Do you give away gog installers too? GOG is only asking you not to...
IAmSinistar: Because they aren't games I'm going to play. I bought it for the soundtracks.
IAmSinistar: Senteded. Last one (because I'm going to play Thomas Was Alone, though not the DRM'd Steam version), who want an Amnesia: Dark Descent Steam Key?
May i ?
IAmSinistar: Because they aren't games I'm going to play. I bought it for the soundtracks.
IAmSinistar: Senteded. Last one (because I'm going to play Thomas Was Alone, though not the DRM'd Steam version), who want an Amnesia: Dark Descent Steam Key?
Me. please

EDIT: Too late... but thanks :-)
Post edited August 15, 2013 by mitsurugi6
lemuria: May i ?
Yes you may. It has been sent thither to thee.
low rated
IAmSinistar: *snip*
Because they aren't games I'm going to play. I bought it for the soundtracks.

And that's a false comparison, incidentally. The Steam keys are for one person, just as they were purchased. If I gave away GOG installers, that wouldn't be for one person, thus an ethical breach. And incidentally, I do in fact give away GOG games, but I buy them first and then hold giveaway threads. Perhaps check those out before you go lumping me in with pirates.
*Snip*
Actually, no it's not. Both of the ToS' say that you shouldn't share the product. Both are -asking- you not to. You abide the other, but not the other one?

If you want to give away bundle games, why not buy it as a gift?
high rated
KneeTheCap: If you want to give away bundle games, why not buy it as a gift?
I essentially did. I kept one game and the soundtracks, and gifted the rest.

I'm done arguing with legalists who think the letter of the law is more important than the spirit. You can rage on about how indistinguishable two clearly different acts are because of phraseology until the cows come home, but you're not wasting my time with it.