It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: You didn't say the magic words...
darkplanetar: We want.... a shrubbery. NI!
thanks
Code incoming via PM!
awesome stuff thanks CymTyr +1's
buckstone: awesome stuff thanks CymTyr +1's
Thanks, now if only I could find someone who wants - ahaha I just figured out what I'm gonna do with the burnout paradise code.... *evil laughs*
buckstone: awesome stuff thanks CymTyr +1's
CymTyr: Thanks, now if only I could find someone who wants - ahaha I just figured out what I'm gonna do with the burnout paradise code.... *evil laughs*
Thank you, too, for being a most awesome Pip-boy XD
Ni!
Post edited August 14, 2013 by Spinorial
Bigs: Anyone want Battlefield 3 (Origin)?
1st to PM me gets it
The new avatar is soooo not you my friend - Bigs is waaaay cooler! ;-p
Bigs: The hell with it....

PM me for (1st in gets the key)

Origin
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise - The Ultimate Box - GONE
Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition
Mirror's Edge - GONE
Dratted dinner with the fuzzy lover husband - that Mirror's Edge is the only thing attracting me to another damnable bundle - Gah!
Post edited August 14, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: The new avatar is soooo not you my friend - Bigs is waaaay cooler! ;-p
I like the avatar :(
Too many other people started rolling with Tex ><
Post edited August 14, 2013 by Bigs
Bigs:
Momo1991: Dratted dinner with the fuzzy lover husband - that Mirror's Edge is the only thing attracting me to another damnable bundle - Gah!
Did you want Mirror's Edge Momo?
Post edited August 14, 2013 by Garrett24601
Momo1991: Dratted dinner with the fuzzy lover husband - that Mirror's Edge is the only thing attracting me to another damnable bundle - Gah!
Garrett24601: Did you want Mirror's Edge Momo?
Well it's on my wish list ;-)
Momo1991: Well it's on my wish list ;-)
Sent! Have fun! =)
high rated
Someone want to try a Steam key for: Doc Clock – The Toasted Sandwich of Time.

Reply to this post.
adambiser: Someone want to try a Steam key for: Doc Clock – The Toasted Sandwich of Time.

Reply to this post.
Sure.
adambiser: Someone want to try a Steam key for: Doc Clock – The Toasted Sandwich of Time.

Reply to this post.
Austrobogulator: Sure.
Sent!
Austrobogulator: Sure.
adambiser: Sent!
Thank you, Garrett24601! ;-D
Momo1991: The new avatar is soooo not you my friend - Bigs is waaaay cooler! ;-p
Bigs: I like the avatar :(
Too many other people started rolling with Tex ><
I dunno, it's kinda something that I don't associate with your smooth operator image ;-p But hey, if it floats your boat then well what am I gonna do but get used to it ;-p
Post edited August 15, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: I dunno, it's kinda something that I don't associate with your smooth operator image ;-p But hey, if it floats your boat then well what am I gonna do but get used to it ;-p
Hmm... may change it on a daily basis... or at least till I find something more befitting... I did like Stone Cold though :/