It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hkabik: This may or may not work. I just bought Survivor Squad and then realized I ALREADY HAD IT in Desura. Duh, I'm a moron.

I'm not sure if I've ruined this key by trying to activate an already activated game... but if it works for you... enjoy!

E4V94-RGP3Q-7QBXY-BD3DL-MH2LT
i tried , you ruined your key as you said ^^ , doesn't matter .... thanks however :)
Post edited August 12, 2013 by DyNaer
hkabik: This may or may not work. I just bought Survivor Squad and then realized I ALREADY HAD IT in Desura. Duh, I'm a moron.

I'm not sure if I've ruined this key by trying to activate an already activated game... but if it works for you... enjoy!

E4V94-RGP3Q-7QBXY-BD3DL-MH2LT
DyNaer: i tried , you ruined your key as you said ^^ , doesn't matter .... thanks however :)
You can't activate key of game that you already have. I've tried several times and my duplicate keys still active.
DyNaer: i tried , you ruined your key as you said ^^ , doesn't matter .... thanks however :)
varthshenon: You can't activate key of game that you already have. I've tried several times and my duplicate keys still active.
i'm not sure to understand :

you speak to hkabik ; if so , well it's easy to see if he has the game on desura , just profile -> games
of course you can't active a game you already activated.

if it was directed to me ; then , i don't have the game on desura, so i tried , and the user who redeemed it was hkabik

did i miss something ? :)
varthshenon: You can't activate key of game that you already have. I've tried several times and my duplicate keys still active.
DyNaer: i'm not sure to understand :

you speak to hkabik ; if so , well it's easy to see if he has the game on desura , just profile -> games

if it was directed to me ; then , i don't have the game on desura, so i tried , and the user who redeemed it was hkabik

To both of you.
If so, then he/she don't have the game in the first place before he/she activate it (Or it's a bug which I doubt).
CMIIW
DyNaer: i'm not sure to understand :

varthshenon: To both of you.
If so, then he/she don't have the game in the first place before he/she activate it (Or it's a bug which I doubt).
CMIIW
oh , right i missed "an already actived game" ^^

well so , i don't know in this case ; maybe he / she forgot to mark the game as actived (i always keep a text file with keys / digital store where the key come from). Or mixed up a key and another game (i have some doubt there...)
This is true for most games on Desura, however there are some keys (especially keys from the most recent Indie Gala) that are redeemed on your account even if you owned them before attempting to redeeming them. I know this because I've owned Oniken for a long time, and accidentally redeemed someone else's Oniken key recently, so I have 2 keys tied to my account now.
spoderman: This is true for most games on Desura, however there are some keys (especially keys from the most recent Indie Gala) that are redeemed on your account even if you owned them before attempting to redeeming them. I know this because I've owned Oniken for a long time, and accidentally redeemed someone else's Oniken key recently, so I have 2 keys tied to my account now.
That's messed up! :(
spoderman: This is true for most games on Desura, however there are some keys (especially keys from the most recent Indie Gala) that are redeemed on your account even if you owned them before attempting to redeeming them. I know this because I've owned Oniken for a long time, and accidentally redeemed someone else's Oniken key recently, so I have 2 keys tied to my account now.
niniendowarrior: That's messed up! :(
most likely some errors in desura's end i don't see the point to redeem 2 keys with the same account ....
high rated
Fairly sure I haven't activated this key yet...

DESURA
War of the Human Tanks - G08MD-GD9DU-95750-84BGU-??BMY
?? - Most important position in American Football (Offense)
Bigs: Fairly sure I haven't activated this key yet...

DESURA
Thanks, I grabbed this one. =)
Bigs: Fairly sure I haven't activated this key yet...

DESURA
How would i know that(europe)?
kkreo: How would i know that(europe)?
Haven't you watched any US movies about their version of rugby? The position is quarterback, short: QB.
blotunga: Haven't you watched any US movies about their version of rugby? The position is quarterback, short: QB.
that's probably the only position i know in this sport :P
blotunga: Haven't you watched any US movies about their version of rugby? The position is quarterback, short: QB.
Doesnt come close to rugby though really.
Sachys: Doesnt come close to rugby though really.
It's an offshoot of rugby. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_American_football