It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: now we know whats going on in your life :p
Yup - absolutely bugger all!
Except for some HiB confusion - theyve given me a key for metro2033, risen and sacred citadel, yet the store page says they're BTA, my bundles not BTA! Weird!
chezybezy: now we know whats going on in your life :p
Sachys: Yup - absolutely bugger all!
Except for some HiB confusion - theyve given me a key for metro2033, risen and sacred citadel, yet the store page says they're BTA, my bundles not BTA! Weird!
its when you purchase prior to them being released, if you buy before they are announced you (usually) get the unlocks too.
Post edited August 11, 2013 by chezybezy
Sachys: Yup - absolutely bugger all!
chezybezy: its when you purchase prior to them being released, if you buy before they are announced you (usually) get the unlocks too.
Yup! that! ;p
chezybezy: its when you purchase prior to them being released, if you buy before they are announced you (usually) get the unlocks too.
Ninjad via PM by Stooner! Heheh!

Cheers!
awh sorry guys, didnt know if i should pm or post.
Sachys: Ninjad via PM by Stooner! Heheh!

Cheers!
Who? I didn't send no stinky PM.
chezybezy: awh sorry guys, didnt know if i should pm or post.
he's lying. ;p
Post edited August 11, 2013 by Stooner
:)
chezybezy: :)
:P
chezybezy: :)
te_lanus: :P
:/
Good night everyone
F91BP-YD0OB-9LAYZ-77N46 ~ Oniken (Desura)
-INDGL
hi guys!
Everyone's watching The International XD
Spinorial: Everyone's watching The International XD
Did I miss something?
Spinorial: Everyone's watching The International XD
niniendowarrior: Did I miss something?
DotA 2 tournament, I believe.