It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: What do think about the new groupees Doujin bundle?
The first pm including a valid e-mail can get it.
Thank you Schnuff! +rep :D

te_lanus: A google search of the avatar leads to a forum in turkey :P
Yep, on Deviantart as well says turkey, but I'm quite sure I've seen that avatar here on gog or something related to gog
Post edited August 07, 2013 by Recsam511
Schnuff: What do think about the new groupees Doujin bundle?
The first pm including a valid e-mail can get it.
I'm only interested in Yatagerasu, which have a good "kof feeling" according to players.
I'll probably buy it for myself soon.
Post edited August 07, 2013 by benderz
high rated
Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
Steam:
33FEP-2MIDT-MXKDW

Ether Vapor Remaster
Steam:
2XP04-7N048-NVNZL
Schnuff: Ether Vapor Remaster
Steam:
2XP04-7N048-NVNZL
Woohoo, got this, thank you.
Schnuff: Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
Steam:
33FEP-2MIDT-MXKDW
Got this one,Thanks schnuff!
Steam:
33FEP-2MIDT-MXKDW

Ether Vapor Remaster
Steam:
2XP04-7N048-NVNZL
Too late
Still thanks
Steam:
33FEP-2MIDT-MXKDW

Ether Vapor Remaster
Steam:
2XP04-7N048-NVNZL
nice giveaway, both on me wishlist, but I'm toooooo late
high rated
te_lanus: nice giveaway, both on me wishlist, but I'm toooooo late
Check your PMs.
I'M SO FUCKING PISSED AT PRE-ORDERING REALMS OF ARKANIA: BLADE OF DESTINY(a beautiful thought from my gorgeous girlfriend - wish Id chosen Shadowrun Returns!) THAT I HAVE TO GIVE SOMETHING AWAY TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER BEFORE SLEEP!!11one1!??!one!?!

Painkiller: Redemption (oh where is my pain relief? :P)

6ZQH8-??T?8-XB3Z6

*******-********_pulse (= abbreviation ???)

Hint for non-survivalists or people who haven't played a post-apocalyptic game in the past 20 years - one after effect of nuclear weapons
Tarnicus: I'M SO FUCKING PISSED AT PRE-ORDERING REALMS OF ARKANIA: BLADE OF DESTINY(a beautiful thought from my gorgeous girlfriend - wish Id chosen Shadowrun Returns!) THAT I HAVE TO GIVE SOMETHING AWAY TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER BEFORE SLEEP!!11one1!??!one!?!

6ZQH8-??T?8-XB3Z6

Hint for non-survivalists or people who haven't played a post-apocalyptic game in the past 20 years - one after effect of nuclear weapons
Thank you! I got this one but only because of your final clue. =)
Sup Ninjas
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs.
Thank Yo :D
Tarnicus: I'M SO FUCKING PISSED AT PRE-ORDERING REALMS OF ARKANIA: BLADE OF DESTINY(a beautiful thought from my gorgeous girlfriend - wish Id chosen Shadowrun Returns!) THAT I HAVE TO GIVE SOMETHING AWAY TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER BEFORE SLEEP!!11one1!??!one!?!

6ZQH8-??T?8-XB3Z6

Tw2Brick: Thank you! I got this one but only because of your final clue. =)
I'm glad someone got it before I went to sleep :) I started writing a post-apocalyptic RPG (pen and paper) game 19 years ago and got a shitload done before I realised this sort of thing was heading towards computer games (and I had a major depressive episode which didnt help :P). Fortunately I've turned that fantasy to reality and can now find my own shelter, water, food, warmth and medicines after spending years on survival training :) I just hope I don't have to find a rabid dog in a well! (if anyone can post the name of the game I am referring to via PM(first in first served!) I will give you a very special present when I am able to <3)
I could say much about the game I am referring to, and someone already PM'd me the name of the game that paid homage to this game...

If I give hints, it will be too darn obvious! (as least to me :P). I could give the year, the creator, all sorts or hints but I'd rather someone get it without hints :D
Depressive episodes are the worst episodes D: