It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: hi everyone
now then! murdered any campers today?! O_o
Schnuff: hi everyone
hi Schnuff
grunthos64: I am also a giant Nintendo fan so I had to get a Wii U. I'll play it on there the way it was never meant to be played.
niniendowarrior: The Wii U version would've been a close to the definitive Disc retail, but they had that ME Trilogy bundle which completely devalued the Wii U version.
That was a giant slap to the face for sure. I was at least hoping all the great 360/PS3 exclusives would get ported to the Wii U but they stopped doing that rather quickly. Just want to play Bioshock on the toilet.
bidroop.com beta intives

INe4bv7J
FiCKvXsb
e1RAuFVy
ZBDyLTjX
DErhCtCF

I'm not sure what this is about though :D Just got invited by a friend and it gave me 5 more invites.
adambiser: Anyone else want Cardinal Quest on Desura? (First to reply to this post)
I guess no one is interested in this...
grynn: ZBDyLTjX

I'm not sure what this is about though :D Just got invited by a friend and it gave me 5 more invites.
I used this one.

sIQ5oZTa
NA6GBxdE
DS6PUnZ8
uGCBvKBg
ScUBuHh0

Here's 5 of my own lol
Cardinal Quest (Desura)

cq_prom_UFAP8MSY
cq_prom_W5XAV4QL
cq_prom_BU6VUZ9J
cq_prom_MRG13MG0
adambiser: Anyone else want Cardinal Quest on Desura? (First to reply to this post)
adambiser: I guess no one is interested in this...
If nobody wants it, I could take it.
adambiser: I guess no one is interested in this...
niniendowarrior: If nobody wants it, I could take it.
Check PM!
niniendowarrior: If nobody wants it, I could take it.
adambiser: Check PM!
THANKS!!! :D
niniendowarrior: The Wii U version would've been a close to the definitive Disc retail, but they had that ME Trilogy bundle which completely devalued the Wii U version.
grunthos64: That was a giant slap to the face for sure. I was at least hoping all the great 360/PS3 exclusives would get ported to the Wii U but they stopped doing that rather quickly. Just want to play Bioshock on the toilet.
It's quickly evident how much EA respected Nintendo's machine by doing such a massive slap on the face (plus no DLC!). They could not even get the Genesis comic books to give you all the possible choices. It should have included all the DLC content (ME1 and ME2) and stuff! If I were BioWare, I wouldn't even need Darkhorse comics, just get still shots of ME1 and ME2 and do some cardboard cut out simple animation. Low cost asset building.
Post edited August 06, 2013 by niniendowarrior
oh my, its so boring and hot here...if at last the rabbit of Caerbannog would come.....
Schnuff: oh my, its so boring and hot here...if at last the rabbit of Caerbannog would come.....
But it has nasty, big, pointy teeth!
lemuria: Cardinal Quest (Desura)
I got this one ;-) Thanks, lemuria!!
cq_prom_BU6VUZ9J
Schnuff: oh my, its so boring and hot here...if at last the rabbit of Caerbannog would come.....
adambiser: But it has nasty, big, pointy teeth!
And big fuzzy ears?
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs21/f/2007/237/e/4/Jackalope_by_sprite_genius.png
Post edited August 06, 2013 by Momo1991
*flings holy poogrenade of antioch
adambiser: But it has nasty, big, pointy teeth!
Momo1991: And big fuzzy ears?
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs21/f/2007/237/e/4/Jackalope_by_sprite_genius.png
It's even more terrifying than that one!