It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

te_lanus: me steals nightrunner227's Sonic code and runs away with it :D
Austrobogulator: *runs over te-lanus and steals the code*

Oh crap, now I have to make a moral choice. What do I do? What would Lee do??
Looks like this calls for a deathmatch. =p
Austrobogulator: Oh crap, now I have to make a moral choice. What do I do? What would Lee do??
better Question as asked here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el7-unNfMjs
nightrunner227: Just a heads up, I've got a code for Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed and (maybe) an Origin code for Mirror's Edge that I'll be dropping in the future.
As much as I like Mirror's Edge, getting an Origin code to me would be like getting a cute dog you know is going to piss and shit all over the house and will never be housebroken and ruin all the things you value most dear. I am still somewhat amazed they let a game as recent as Jade Empire be DRM free on here, I partially believe that if you install and uninstall any EA game on gog enough it will no longer work.
nightrunner227: Just a heads up, I've got a code for Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed and (maybe) an Origin code for Mirror's Edge that I'll be dropping in the future.
grunthos64: As much as I like Mirror's Edge, getting an Origin code to me would be like getting a cute dog you know is going to piss and shit all over the house and will never be housebroken and ruin all the things you value most dear. I am still somewhat amazed they let a game as recent as Jade Empire be DRM free on here, I partially believe that if you install and uninstall any EA game on gog enough it will no longer work.
I'll take the ORIGIN code for Mirror's Edge then. :)
grunthos64: As much as I like Mirror's Edge, getting an Origin code to me would be like getting a cute dog you know is going to piss and shit all over the house and will never be housebroken and ruin all the things you value most dear. I am still somewhat amazed they let a game as recent as Jade Empire be DRM free on here, I partially believe that if you install and uninstall any EA game on gog enough it will no longer work.
langurmonkey: I'll take the ORIGIN code for Mirror's Edge then. :)
But is it really worth your PC's soul? I mean outside of the offensively high levels of DRM it spews, calling the service after one of the game companies it conquered and destroyed just goes to show that EA is the Dark God of legend.

What is Cthullu's brother Catulu up to these days? He is the ceo of EA

Think I got all the EA hate out for a while.
Attachments:
langurmonkey: I'll take the ORIGIN code for Mirror's Edge then. :)
grunthos64: But is it really worth your PC's soul? I mean outside of the offensively high levels of DRM it spews, calling the service after one of the game companies it conquered and destroyed just goes to show that EA is the Dark God of legend.

The soul of my PC has already been devoured by ORIGIN. I sacrificed it for Mass Effect 3...
Post edited August 06, 2013 by langurmonkey
grunthos64: But is it really worth your PC's soul? I mean outside of the offensively high levels of DRM it spews, calling the service after one of the game companies it conquered and destroyed just goes to show that EA is the Dark God of legend.

langurmonkey: The soul of my PC has already been devoured by Origin. I sacrificed it for Mass Effect 3...
I think the Origin exclusivity of that game has angered PC gamers more by far than the ending ever did.
langurmonkey: The soul of my PC has already been devoured by Origin. I sacrificed it for Mass Effect 3...
grunthos64: I think the Origin exclusivity of that game has angered PC gamers more by far than the ending ever did.
I had no choice. I'm a fan of the Mass Effect series.
benderz: Lee gives the code to Clem
Austrobogulator: Clementine will remember that.
LMAO
grunthos64: I think the Origin exclusivity of that game has angered PC gamers more by far than the ending ever did.
langurmonkey: I had no choice. I'm a fan of the Mass Effect series.
I am also a giant Nintendo fan so I had to get a Wii U. I'll play it on there the way it was never meant to be played.
Bundlestars doing a GA on fb for $150 of indie superfly bundles via the woobox app

https://www.facebook.com/BundleStars?sk=app_143103275748075&app_data=dlt-1

edit: and you dont need a buncha friends to like the page either
Post edited August 06, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: edit: and you dont need a buncha friends to like the page either
Still... "Sweepstakes would like to access your public profile, friend list, current city and likes."
Sachys: edit: and you dont need a buncha friends to like the page either
innerring: Still... "Sweepstakes would like to access your public profile, friend list, current city and likes."
yeah - i just delete the app after the draw. most of that info can be bought from fb anyways so really it aint a big deal
langurmonkey: I had no choice. I'm a fan of the Mass Effect series.
grunthos64: I am also a giant Nintendo fan so I had to get a Wii U. I'll play it on there the way it was never meant to be played.
The Wii U version would've been a close to the definitive Disc retail, but they had that ME Trilogy bundle which completely devalued the Wii U version.
hi everyone